10 - Yama Training Tournament!

'Gaara VS Chiba Hashiraka! START!' Naruto announced.

Gaara created his sand shield. Hashiraka weaved the snake hand seal, creating a wooden cage around Gaara. 

'Mokuton: Four Pillars Cage Jutsu!'

Gaara leaked, sand flowing out.

'Sand Clone Jutsu.'

Sand traveled up Hashiraka, but a block of wood wrapped around Gaara's leg. Hashiraka let loose a huge forest of wood in the arena.

'MOKUTON SECRET JUTSU: THOUSAND TREES JUTSU!'

'Her Mokuton is stronger than Hashirama Senju's!' Kakuzu noted, surprised that even Hashirama could be surpassed.

Gaara created a sand cloud, levitating in the air. He changed the sand to needles, and pierced Hashiraka.

'Sand Needle Jutsu.'

'Wood Clone Jutsu!'

Hashiraka reappeared behind Gaara. Gaara slowly smiled as he transformed into Shukaku. Gaara had full control of Shukaku, as they were friends and partners.

'You're forgetting something.' Hashiraka said, smiling. 'The reason your village obtained Shukaku was Hashirama Senju. And my Wood Release is stronger than him.'

Hashiraka created a wooden prison, containing Shukaku.

'We're going to lose, Gaara. Forfeit.' Shukaku said.

'I, Gaara, forfeit and declare my loss to Chiba Hashiraka.'

'YEAH!' Hashiraka cheered.

Naruto knew that Hashiraka was a great choice. Now it was time for the next match.

'Kankuro VS Sasori! Start!' Naruto said.

'Good luck.' Both puppeteers bowed out of respect.

Sasori entered Hiruko. Kankuro withdrew his 5 puppets from his scroll. Sasori released his 100 puppets. Kankuro started moving Karasu, with the blades from the puppet's arms slicing through the puppets. Kuroari ate up more puppets. Mother and Father, Sasori's creations now owned by Kankuro, attacked the Third Kazekage puppet. The Third Kazekage puppet released a barrage of arms, but Mother and Father, being puppets, were unfazed and proceeded to slice up the arms with chainsaws hidden in the wrists.

'Nice upgrades.' Sasori said.

'Yeah.' Kankuro replied.

Sanshouo was holding Kankuro inside, with enough protection like how Sasori was inside Hiruko. Karasu started helping Mother and Father, but the Third Kazekage used his Iron Sand and started creating needles, piercing the wood armour of Kankuro's puppets. 

'Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets!' Sasori roared, as Hiruko burst forward.

Hiruko used his tail to attack Kankuro's puppets as Kuroari toppled, and Kankuro started to get stressed. The hundred puppets started striking Kankuro's puppets, destroying Karasu. Sanshouo started cracking, and Kankuro leaped out. Sasori hit Kankuro with his tail, but there was only a crack. 

'Black Secret Technique! Machine One-Shot!'

Kuroari engulfed Hiruko, as Karasu fell apart and the pieces pierced Hiruko, who was starting to crack. Sasori jumped out of Hiruko. Sasori was a puppet! Two spinning blades appeared from Sasori's waist, as he and his puppets prepared to attack Kankuro. Kankuro started dodging as he returned inside Sanshouo. The Third Kazekage was inside!

'One Hundred Puppet Arms!'

100 arms pierced Kankuro as Kankuro was knocked unconscious. Sasori smiled. He had coated the arms with a paralysis poison. Only Sasori had the antidote, and he injected it into Kankuro. He was the disciple of the legendary Chiyo, after all.

'Sasori Akasuna wins!'

Kankuro sat up, looking around.

'That was awesome. Sasori-san, can you teach me?' Kankuro asked.

'Yeah. You're pretty good, for a puppeteer who learned by himself.' Sasori said, smiling. 

Sasori offered Kankuro his hand as he pulled Kankuro up. They shook hands. Soon, Kankuro would become the legendary Sasori Akasuna's apprentice.

'Ranmaru VS Genma! Start!'

Ranmaru and Genma circled each other, careful not to start anything. Genma shot a kunai at Ranmaru, but it scraped him a little bit. Ranmaru's eyes turned red as he drew his katana. It was a gift from Raiga, his sensei, and it was his treasure. Genma and Ranmaru weaved the same seals. They both were casting the same Genjutsu!

'Tatsu, Tori, Saru, Ne, Ushi, Ino, Saru, Tora, Hitsuji, U!'

The two boys cast an S-Rank Genjutsu together. Both of them started getting dizzy, as the Genjutsu was strong. Only the caster could break it, and the Genjutsu didn't wear off for an hour. For the whole hour, the boys still remained that way.

'It's a draw! Ranmaru will face off with Haku and Genma will be finished for today! Kisame VS Raiga! Start!'

The two boys who excelled at Genjutsu stepped out of the stadium, chatting, as Raiga, with his twin blades - Kiba, and Kisame, with his shark blade Samehada, stepped into the arena. They both were ninja swordsmen from the mist, and were very skilled in swordfighting. Raiga brandished his blades and prepared to fight as Kisame unwrapped the bandages, infusing chakra into the sharp blade. The two fighters started exchanging blows as they each prepared their jutsu.

'Water Style: Water Bullet Jutsu!' Kisame boomed, as he shot out a blast of condensed water at Raiga.

'Water Style: Water Wall Jutsu!' Raiga roared, as a wall of water burst out from the ground.

Raiga raised his blade, harnessing lightning in to the blade.

'CHIDORI BLADE!' Raiga said. (In this story Raiga uses the Chidori Blade Jutsu)

Samehada transformed into a shark, blocking the lightning, and sending blows of his own. Lightning and blades collided, until the two swordsmen were exhausted. 

'Water Prison Shark Dance Jutsu!!!' Kisame said, as he created a dome of water and summoned a few sharks.

'I, Raiga Kurosuki, forfeit the match.' 

Raiga knew that if he didn't forfeit, he would be severely injured from sharkbites or might drown. He knew about the power levels of Kisame. He knew that he would probably die if he had continued. Kisame grinned. He had won the match.