18 - Kakashi Sensei Part II

'Shoot.' Zabuza thought as Kakashi perched on a branch, ready to fight.

Kakashi jumped down, pulling up his headband. Shining bright and red, the Sharingan gleamed, ready to fight the swordsmen and Gaara. 

'Kuchiyose Summoning!' Kisame slammed his hand on the ground.

A shark bounced out, as Kisame a scroll in his mouth. Kakashi wanted to follow, but he knew if he did, Jiraiya would lose the upper hand.

'Kuchiyose Summoning!' Kakashi called his ninken, as the dogs pursued the shark.

'Water Style: Flood Jutsu.' Kisame sprayed a sea of water out on the forest below.

Kisame's shark immediately jumped in, swimming to the warehouse outside of Konoha. The ninken tried to follow, but the water was too deep, and the shark was too fast.

Kakashi started fighting, as the swordsmen closed their eyes. They knew how to avoid the Sharingan after a quick brief from Naruto. Gaara shielded his eyes, and continued blocking Tenten. Sakura still sparred with Zabuza, scratching herself often, only to heal it back. Kakashi and Raiga fought, both using Lightning Style. Juzo, Hidan, and Jiraiya fought against each other.

'Zabuza. We meet again.' Kakashi said. 'Sakura! Switch to Raiga!'

'Hai, sensei.' Sakura fought Raiga, as Kakashi moved to confront Zabuza.

'Kisame! We need to get out as soon as possible!' Raiga said, easily fighting Sakura.

'The boss said we can kill as many Konoha nin as possible!' Kisame said, licking his lips.

Hidan grinned. Kisame continued attacking and hurting Rock Lee.

'THE POWER OF YOUTH!!!!!' Guy had arrived.

'Reinforcements are coming!' Kisame announced, as the shark swam back.

'Who is the boss?' Kisame's earlier sentence had spiked Kakashi's curiousity.

Kakashi needed to find out. He had to take care of these rogues. Why would these rogues team up? They hated each other? And why is the "boss" allowing these ninja to kill as many Konoha nin as possible?

'We have arrived.' 5 men walked into the forest.

Haku, Ranmaru, Suigetsu, Karin, and Hashiraka, under the Transformation Jutsu, stepped onto the branches. Haku ran to help Zabuza, while Ranmaru went to help Raiga. Suigetsu and Karin just randomly fought the Konoha nin while Hashiraka manipulated the terrain, helping her allies.

'How do the swordsmen have so many allies? I'm guessing that there are more, but who and where?' Kakashi continued thinking, as Ranmaru activated his Kekkei Genkai. 'A genjutsu is underway!'

Kisame and Suigetsu fought Guy and Lee, with Suigetsu easily using his samurai swords to defeat Lee, whacking him off the tree. Guy and Kakashi were strong opponents, evenly matching Zabuza and Kisame respectively. Guy used his Taijutsu, quickly attacking Kisame, and occasionally Suigetsu, while Kakashi fought Zabuza. Juzo and Hidan were enjoying the attacks on Jiraiya, finally deserving the title of S-Rank. The Sannin kept on dodging. Haku shot senbon at Kakashi's vital spots, with Kakashi's Sharingan helping him dodge.

'Haku! Here!' Kisame yelled, as Haku shot senbon at Guy. 

Guy toppled, as he fell into Kisame's river along with Lee.

'Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!' Ranmaru evaporated the river.

'HOW?' Kakashi wondered. 'That's the Uchiha's signature Jutsu! How did he learn it?'

Ranmaru smiled. All of Team Yama's training with Naruto had paid off. Bigtime. Kisame went to help Zabuza, as the tides of battle turned again. The swordsmen and the backup were crushing Sakura, Tenten, Jiraiya, and Kakashi. Gaara was attacking Tenten and stealing her scrolls, as Tenten ran out of chakra and scrolls. Sakura had been electrocuted by Raiga and was falling off the tree. Kakashi and Jiraiya were outnumbered.

'Kisame, let's leave.' Zabuza suggested.

'Yeah sure, once we get rid of these idiots. Moku!' Kisame yelled.

Hashiraka weaved the snake seal as the Swordsmen and Gaara jumped back, forming a barrier around Kakashi and Jiraiya.

'Let's go! NOW!' Hashiraka said, as the members of Team Yama jumped ran to the warehouse, laying traps behind.

Kakashi Hatake sat in the cage. 

'Why is this group of rogues and unknown people allied together? And why during Orochimaru's attack?' Kakashi said to Jiraiya.

'I think that they aren't with Orochimaru. My teammate doesn't like working with people.' Jiraiya said.

'And who is this "boss"?'

'Kakashi Sensei! Do you need me to go chase after them?' Sakura asked, still alive.

The skilled kunoichi had manipulated chakra to cushion her fall, as well as Tenten's. Lee and Guy were stunned.

'No, they're too strong.' Kakashi said.

'Oh yeah! Back at the arena, we found many types of clones in the place of Team 6, Team 8, and Team 10, as well as Naruto! I saw the sand ninja team jump into the forest with Gaara!' Sakura shared to her sensei.

'I saw a team of Konoha jounin, actually Gaara and the swordsmen, in the forest! Then more backup for them came!' Jiraiya said.

'I think that there is something going on here. The one with Hashirama's Kekkei Genkai resembles the student in Team 6.' Kakashi said.

'What's more, is that some of the clones were shadow clones!' Sakura said.

'I think I know one of the members....' Kakashi said, sad at the terrifying revelation. 'Naruto.'