11 - Strong Challengers!

'Zabuza VS Juzo, Start!'

The two swordsmen started pacing around as Zabuza performed the Art of the Hidden Mist.

'Hidden Mist Jutsu!'

Juzo closed his eyes, using his senses to prepare to attack Zabuza. Zabuza used his blade and sliced at Juzo, but Juzo dodged, then returned with a strike of his own. The two shinobi used the same blade, but after a group of hunter-nin had returned Juzo's blade to Kirigakure, Juzo used a samurai katana. The two swordsmen continued attacking until Zabuza strapped the blade to his back and started weaving handseals.

'Water Dragon Jutsu! (Mizu Tatsu no Jutsu)' Zabuza said, releasing a water dragon, who attacked Juzo. Juzo used his blade to block the attacks, until he finally couldn't block an attack, and the dragon hit him. The dragon faded away into water as Juzo melted into water.

'Water Clone Jutsu.' Juzo said, striking Zabuza.

Zabuza parried and generated water on his hand, ready for another attack. Juzo lunged at Zabuza, but the Demon of the Mist dodged and put his hand on Juzo's head.

'Water Prison JUTSU!' Zabuza said.

'Zabuza Momochi wins!'

Zabuza released the prison, smiling. The two swordsmen stepped out of the arena.

'Suigetsu Hozuki VS Jūgo! Start!'

Suigetsu started fighting Jugo, and the big guy raised his hand.

'I forfeit.' Jugo said.

'Suigetsu wins!'

'Bleh. No fun.' Suigetsu said, spitting on the ground.

'Uchiha Hakaku VS Hyuga Neji! Start!'

Hakaku activated his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, while Neji used his Byakugan. Hakaku ran forward as Neji activated his 8 Trigrams Air Palm. As Hakaku started weaving the seals for Amaterasu, Hakaku was pushed backward, deactivating the jutsu. Hakaku ran forward again, this time not weaving seals.

'8 Trigrams Air Palm!' Hakaku said, pushing Neji out of the stadium.

'Hakaku Uchiha wins!'

Hakaku raised his hand, then helped Neji up.

'Nice job.' Hakaku said.

'Thanks.' Neji replied, happy for a compliment. 

The two dojūtsu users walked out of the stadium, giving each other suggestions for improvements.

'Deidara VS Hinata Hyuga, start!'

Deidara quickly moulded a sculpture of a bird and shot it at Hinata.

'64 Trigrams Rebound Palm!' Hinata said, making the hand position for Air Palm.

A chakra shield appeared in front of Hinata's hand, springing backwards as it caught the bomb.

'Katsu!' Deidara roared as the clay detonated.

The clay was repelling at Deidara, who jumped out of the way. Hinata had woven an elastic chakra net, so when the object hit it, the net would redirect the attack back where it came from. Hinata had come a long way from the timid girl who was the weakest Hyuga. Deidara released C1 and C2. As Hinata repelled the clay, the dragons circled back at Hinata.

'Protective 8 Trigrams 64 Palms!' Hinata created a shield dome out of chakra, blocking the clay dragons.

'Katsu!'

The dome exploded, as Hinata rolled away.

'Katsu!'

The mine detonated, sending Hinata out of the stadium.

'I made one of my dragons circle into the dome before it was finished, then planted a mine where I thought she would go.' Deidara explained, beaming.

'DEIDARA WINS!!!'

Hinata stood back up, happy that she had only been beaten by a good strategy. Deidara smiled. Deidara jumped off the clay dragon he was riding, and shook hands with Hinata.

'Nice match.' The two opponents said.

Naruto smiled. So far, the people he had recruited had not disappointed him. They were each at least A-Rank nin, especially the ones already S-Rank and Hashiraka, who had the power of the Shodai Hokage. Now it was time for the next showdown.

'Toshi VS Temari! Step into the arena and fight!'

'Ok ok, Naruto-kun.' Toshi said impatiently.

The two ninja attacked, with Toshi using two sai knives and a kunai in his mouth. Toshi had the Triple Blade Fighting Style, and as a Kumo-nin, had great Lightning Release.

'Lightning Style: Black Panther Jutsu!' Toshi said.

Two lightning panthers pounced at Temari, as Temari blew them back into Toshi.

'Ya know, I have lighting immunity. Bolt Style: Lightning Breeze!' Toshi said, weaving seals.

A sharp and focused blast of lightning hit Temari's fan, almost denting it.

'Aw!! I wanted to do more!' Toshi said, as his eyes turned yellow.

'His Jutsu is Wind Style and Lightning Style.' Naruto realized. 'Toshi was ranked B, but in reality, he's S.'

Toshi shot bolts of lightning from his fingertips as he infused his weapons with yellow chakra. 

'Kuchiyose Summoning!' Toshi said, slamming his hand onto the ground. 'Sage MODE!'

4 wolves appeared, surrounding Toshi. Toshi wore a cloak of lightning and had lightning blazing from his body. The wolves each grabbed a chakra infused sai knife as they rushed towards Temari. Temari blew them away, but fell to the ground. Toshi had activated his Lightning Style: Paralysis.

'Toshi is the winner!'

Naruto knew that Toshi used his Denkogan, which granted him lightning manipulation powers, to activate his Sage Mode. Toshi's chakra reserves increased twenty-fold when Toshi activated his Denkogan. Toshi would be a great addition to Yamagakure.

Toshi deactivated his Sage Mode and Denkogan as he stepped out of the arena, returning his sai to his pocket of 10 sai and his kunai to his special single kunai sheath.

'Awww... I didn't get to play with my 3 new toys!' Toshi said, touching the three Super Vibrato blades strapped to his back. 

He had stolen them from Kumogakure, when he went rogue. Toshi had been abused for having the Denkogan. Too bad he killed those who had been bad to him. His sensei was a wolf, with legendary powers, as the wolf had acquired chakra from the 10-Tails. Toshi smiled. He would finally be accepted for being strong, and he had people to fight with, train with, and talk with. Toshi enjoyed the team that he had been invited to. Naruto was a good guy. Toshi totally knew that this would be fun.

'It's my turn, Kurama-kun. Can you lend me chakra?' Naruto said.

'Yeah, of course, Naruto! Win Nagato for me!' Kurama said happily to Naruto. 

Kurama had been excited by the fights and was delighted that it finally was his turn. His and Naruto's time to shine.

'It's our time to win.' Naruto announced, smiling brightly.