Part 14

The woman lead troy,Gumball,and darwin,To a door marked,Meeting room for gumball tv show.Inside was a middle aged man,about 40,waiting for them inside. "The man said "Hello,I'm ben bocquelet,and i am your creator."  Gumball,darwin,and troy's mouths dropped. "Please,Take a seat,I am your loyal host." "So",asked gumball,"What is this?" "Ben bocquelet answered saying,"You are problobly wondering why you're here,And i have no idea. I just ended the tv show for a movie,and,the movie was about fixing your world. But,it seems like,i made something real,and you were alive. So You problobly want to see if anyone else from your world is here." "Uh huh"answered gumball. "Well, good!" Ben bocquelet exclaimed. A little girl came out of a door. "This is emily. Now let's see who she brought here. "Penny and carrie came out behind her and stood by her side. "We want to track down every missing pair of cartoon characters from this amazing world i created. Sadly,I do not know if i can return you to elmore." "What?" asked gumball as his eyes started to water. "But do not worry! A real life elmore does exist! You see,your house,is a screenshot of a real house in vallejo,california! And elmore junior high is in san francisco! You and darwin will move in with the real house,and,every day,we will escort you to san francisco to go to school,the real elmore junior high that is..."

Gumball and darwin were gleaming with joy. Then troy exclaimed,"We should get our stuff packed up,after this guy finds another trio of kid-cartoon-cartoon,We will all get to go to california!"