Part 24

Everyone clapped, and troy went backstage to congratulate gumball. "You did wicked good back there,gumball,Also,i liked your little,twist back there. You changed the script." "Yeah,that was a tad hard to do. But i felt like congradulating everyone,instead of just my girlfriend."Good choice." answered troy. There was a silence. "Soooooooo...,what now?" asked gumball. Well there are like 50 people out there to congratulate you,But,my mom showed up,which makes me think that-" Troy was interupted by his mother that he did not notice was behind him and continued saying,"My mom was part of the project?" "Mom!,You,knew about what was happening?" "Yep,i am part of the secret cartoon network science group,to help if any segment of a tv show comes to our galaxy,we will be here to do funding and make sure they are in good care." Mom,i thought you worked at a TEA STORE!!!??" Gumball was really confused at this point and cut between the conversation. "Ok,let's not get too crazy here,Troy,your mom does not work at a tea store,deal with it." Fast foward to outside,where they got on the exact same bus that they did earlier. This time,troy sat next to gumball and darwin. "Well,i guess this is the last stretch guys." said troy to them both."I guess you're right. said darwin.  "Yeah,but i have high hopes we will see each other again. It doesnt matter if we are 25,and have kids,or if we see each other tomorrow. We will see each other again."  answered gumball. "I like your growth mindset,aka,Bubble gum brain." They all laughed the hardest they had in their lives.