Part 16

All 3 trios And ben bocquelet and his guards got in a long long limo. Emily sat next to Troy And he started to sweat. "Hi,i'm emily"Emily said in a quiet voice. Emily was like an anime girl. Quiet,Cute,high pitched voice. Emily was a blonde girl about troy's age. Troy answered,"I'm troy,Let's continue talking on the plane." "Also,Did you know We're in first class?" Asked troy. "Yes!" Answered emily.

Also a few rows up,Gumball and penny were also talking. "Heh,Penny,Uh... What happened with you and emily?" asked gumball. "Oh,emily? She found me and carrie in her supply shed while looking for her gardening tools. She is quite industrial for a little girl. Then she took us inside,fed us,Showed us the tv show,and we went cross-country by train." Then gumball told his story. "You know, We landed in troy's garden,and first slept between the trash barrel's and then troy woke us up,gave us a shower and then showed us the tv show. We traveled in the belly of a plane. "You're lucky hmph." Penny said back to gumball. But both of them couldn't help cracking up. "Penny,i need to tell you something. Something,i would have never dared to say back in elmore. I love yo-" Ben bocquelet interupted from there. "Hey guys,We are almost there!"

"Gumball, i know what you were going to say,And i understand. But Now is not the time to make this story a love story,This is pure adventure,gumball! We will build ourselves a new life in vallejo,And We go live with the family in our real house!" Exclaimed penny. "You're right! We are more than just boyfriend and girlfriend,We are an adventure duo,And we will work this out together!" exclaimed gumball. "Okay,We are here!" Ben bocquelet yelled from the front seat and they All got up from their seats. Then ben bocquelet's guards Put a name tag on each cartoon saying, "Staff,(DO NOT STARE!!!)" Then they walked into the giant airport.