Part 21

It took 36 minutes to get to the city center,where gumball was reciting his speech. But then,ben bocquelet shouted from the front of the bus,"31 more cartoon characters have just landed! We have enough now for gumball to recite his speech!"  Everyone was excited when he said that.  The ride was a lot like the limo ride,Everyone talking,the same people talking to each other who were talking to each other on the limo,and nothing really changed. eventually,all of the elmore citizens that were on the bus got bored,and were expressing it using their cartoon like expressions. Troy was looking around in disappointment.  He unbuckled and carefully walked to a guard. "Do you have any kind of,say,entertainment For the others?"Troy asked the guard. The guard handed over a few gameboy colors,those old ones from 1998. Troy looked through them all with a confused face. But,he still gave one to each of them,and put a picnic basket filled with cartridges between them all. Immediately a fight took place where they were smudging in with each other screaming to get the pokemon cartridge.  Once again he was feeling instant regret and could not do it. He had to survive the whole ride of all of them fighting over that one pokemon video game.