Part 23

It was troy's mom. "What,why are you here?" asked troy. His mom looked to the side and looked surprised. She gave out  a quick yelp. She then chuckled a little bit and started to shiver and once every few seconds,rub her eyes. "I don't understand. Thought troy."My mom is never usually like this,and why is she here?" Finally troy asked,"Will you please answer me?" "Uh...Yes. ,Why are you here son?" answered and asked troy's mom. "Uh...Gumball and darwin crash landed in our yard a few days ago. We snuck on you plane-" "You snuck on what!!!???" Just then,their conversation was cut when everyone went to a silence. The speech was starting. Gumball looked nervous,but darwin and troy,encouraged him to be brave. He seemed like he got the picture. Then he recited these words,"Hello everyone. I know all of you elmore citizens are scared,and,thank you to all of the nice kids who delivered these citizens back to us. We will start a new life in Vallejo,and we will go to school to fit in with the kids in san francisco,I am sure we will find some new friends at our new school,and workplaces." Is he really gonna do it?" Whispered troy to darwin. "I dunno,but my gut tells me he wouldn't." answered darwin.Finnaly,gumball said his last phrase. "This speech is dedicated to all my best friends in the past and on this journey." The crowd cheared and clapped. Who knew only a handful of people could make so much noise?