5

Jotaro quickly regained his composure and walked out of the bathroom, pulling the door shut behind him.

He had not been expecting to see Y/n in the bathroom, much less there in only her undergarments. But weirdly, he could honestly say that he was pleasantly surprised with what he saw. From what his eyes could see in the split second that they roamed over her figure, she was beautiful with curves in all the right places. She was clearly different from the girls at school, who willingly flaunted their 'assets' at him. Y/n instead almost always looked at him with annoyance, and he now found it too refreshing to consider it to be strange.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" Jotaro muttered to no one in particular as he reached his bedroom door and locked it shut. He sighed as he walked into his room and sat down onto his bed, reaching up to take off his hat, only to realise it wasn't on his head.

After quickly scanning his room, he remembered that he had left it on the bathroom counter. With Y/n. Any thoughts of retrieving it faded away, him not wanting to be put in that situation with her again.

Screw it, I'll get it later, he thought, removing his jacket and pulling off his tank top. He changed into a pair of black joggers and laid down, staring at the ceiling before soon falling asleep.

***

Y/n sat on her bed with her back against the bedframe. After the situation that took place in the bathroom, she'd abandoned the idea of showering and had quickly gotten changed back into the black top and blue shorts given to her by Holly, leaving Jotaro's hat on the counter and exiting the bathroom. Her uniform skirt hung at the foot of her bed, now free of any stains.

Every ounce of her tiredness seemed to have been pushed away by the incident and she was now staring at the wall, her mind wandering in multiple directions.

After her embarrassment had simmered away, her cheeks flamed up again due to her first thought: Jotaro looks good without a hat. She firmly shoved the unwanted thought aside, instead thinking about how today had only just been her first day at the new school. And within this first day, she'd managed to find another person who could see her ghost and also had a ghost of his own and almost get killed because of a flying rock. To top it all off, she was at a stranger's house and had been walked in on half-naked by said stranger.

She sighed after being reminded that the week had only begun.

Her mind wandered in circles, thinking about the ridiculously bizarre day she'd had until eventually, her suppressed exhaustion took over and she fell asleep.

***

"OW!" Y/n cried, jolting awake and awkwardly moving her weight off her right leg. In her sleep, she'd somehow twisted and put her injured thigh in an uncomfortable position, causing the gash to open up again. "Fucking hell..." she mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck.

Looking down, she saw a patch of blood beginning to form on the bandage. She didn't want to ruin Holly's perfectly kept sheets so she gingerly got up and got out of bed, glancing over at the clock to see that it had only just turned three. Great. Holly would most definitely be asleep right now, and Y/n didn't want to wake her. She also had no idea where the older woman's room even was, so could not go to her even if she wanted to.

She stood in the centre of the room, her hair slightly messy from being asleep and her clothes bunched up around her body.

Suddenly, an idea flashed across her mind, but Y/n immediately shot it down. There was no way in hell she could go to Jotaro's room at three in the morning. She'd be dead meat! But she quickly realised that other than bleeding all over the place, she had no other option other than doing exactly that.