15

Avdol, Joseph, Jotaro and Y/n stood aside and watched as Holly dressed the wound on Kakyoin's forehead, the girl occasionally passing her items when she needed them. Once she was done, she stood up and moved away from the redhead.

"It's all done," Holly smiled, "Kakyoin, isn't it?"

Nodding, Kakyoin looked up at her, "Thank you."

"You need to rest, dear. It's best if you stay here for the night." As Kakyoin stuttered slightly whilst thanking the woman again, Y/n shook her head and mentally facepalmed. Bless you and your cotton socks Holly, but your house has no more space!

"Guess you'll be joining me in the living room," Y/n said quietly, laughing awkwardly.

"R- Right," he nodded again.

"Holly, I think it's time for lunch," Joseph sighed, evidently exhausted from the eventful morning they had all had.

"Of course, Papa," she smiled. "But here in Japan, call me 'Seiko'!"

"W- What!" Joseph spluttered, his eyes widening as he goggled at her.

Smiling innocently, Holly said, "The word 'Holly' comes from 'Holy', which in Japanese is 'Seinaru'. Therefore, all my friends call me 'Seiko'!

Loudly grumbling, Joseph shook his head, "Absolutely not! Holly is the beautiful name I gave..." He trailed off as he saw his daughter look away with a small 'hmph'. Whilst the father-daughter pair continued with their squabble, the rest walked out of the room, Kakyoin slowly following Y/n to the living room, lying down on one of the couches and falling asleep almost immediately.

***

The following day, Y/n and Kakyoin were abruptly woken up by the booming voice of none other than Joseph.

"Holly! Holly, where are you? These are Jotaro's trousers, I can't wear these!" The man briefly paused, probably to consider calling his daughter by the name 'Seiko', but once again began his shouts of 'Holly!' across the house.

Groaning, Y/n rubbed her eyes and turned on the couch, promptly falling onto the floor with a loud thud. She was half tempted to grab her blanket and continue sleeping just where she was but stopped when she heard the sound of muted laughter. Looking up, she saw Kakyoin sitting up on the couch, his hand lightly over his mouth and his eyes bright with amusement.

Noting that she was watching him, he stopped his laughing. "Sorry, Y/n. You doing good down there?" he asked, the corners of his mouth pulled up in an entertained smirk.

Waving her hand lazily, Y/n mumbled, "Don't worry about it, laugh away." At her approval, the sound of Kakyoin's quiet laughter filled the room again, this time only to be stopped by a distressed shout from Joseph.

Jumping up quickly and adjusting her pyjamas, Y/n instructed the redhead to lie down and rest some more before jogging out of the room towards the kitchen, where the shout had come from. Inside, she saw Joseph groaning and crying on Jotaro's chest, the latter frowning deeply at something on the opposite end of the kitchen.

"This is what I feared the most," said Joseph sadly, "my daughter has a Stand." Y/n gasped at his words, causing Jotaro to sharply turn his head in her direction and glare at her. "I knew my Holly didn't have the power to reject the curse from Dio."

Y/n stepped inside carefully, bypassing the two towering men and walking further into the kitchen to see Avdol holding Holly's limp form in his arms. There were some sort of glowing green thorns with pink flowers protruding from just behind her shoulders and neck. She sunk down to her knees beside the two and placed her hand on the woman's forehead, flinching slightly at the heat.