14

"Now, I, Noriaki Kakyoin, can dispose of you both in one go."

"W- What?" Jotaro spluttered, struggling against the pressure that the woman was applying. "How!"

The redhead – Kakyoin, chuckled darkly, seemingly out of it entirely, "As you figured out correctly, Jojo, I was the one that cut your leg earlier. But that rope that fell for you to catch, that was cut by her," he said, pointing lazily at Y/n. "I had no idea that she was also a Stand user until she revealed her Stand, and what luck for you both to end up here together. I should thank you for making this so eas-"

"Cut the monologue," Y/n intervened, scowling at the seated boy and preparing to bring out Chrome Cortana. "Who even are you and what the fuck are you doing?"

Pulling out a puppet, Kakyoin's manic smile widened, "My Stand, Hierophant Green, has possessed that nurse and is controlling her. Attack my Stand, and you hurt the nurse too. Though I'm human, I've pledged loyalty to him, and I will kill you!" He finished his sentence off by making the nurse push forward, a disgusting gagging sound coming from her.

Jotaro managed to pull her away for a few seconds, staring at her momentarily before pulling her mouth to his. Y/n's mouth dropped open with an audible 'pop', and she gawked at him. "What the fuck are you thinking? Now's not the time, Kujo!" Then suddenly, he moved away, Star Platinum materialising in front of him. In the Stand's mouth was the head of Hierophant Green.

"Shut up, Y/n," he grumbled before turning to look over at Kakyoin, who looked utterly gobsmacked. As Star Platinum pulled the green Stand further out of the nurse's mouth, Jotaro began to taunt the other student, mocking his Stand's melon-like appearance, but Y/n barely paid any attention. Half of her desperately tried to come up with a solution to get out of the situation, whilst the other half of her wanted to curse her past self, for jinxing her about a random stalker student that was also a Stand user. Where's that damn wall that I promised I'd kick!

"Argh!" Kakyoin groaned, and looking closely, Y/n could see phantom finger marks forming on his forehead as Star Platinum grabbed onto Hierophant Green's head, gripping tighter.

"I'm gonna hold onto you for a while, I'm sure the Old Man would love to get a look at you," he said coldly, looking down at the redhead. "And I'd like to know more about Dio mys-"

Cutting off, Jotaro looked over at his shoulder, some mysterious green liquid falling onto it. Glancing up, Y/n saw bright green fluid leaking out from Hierophant Green, dripping thickly down from its hands and arms, "Kujo! The green stuff's coming from his Stand's hands!" Jotaro's eyes widened as he took note of what she had just said and quickly ducked out of the way, Star Platinum moving aside also. Suddenly, the sound of an explosion boomed through the room and there was a flash of green as the fluid and supposedly emeralds burst out from the Stand's hands, destroying almost everything it had come into contact with.

Kakyoin hummed amusedly, "I see, you managed to dodge my Emerald Splash. What do you think, Jojo, Y/n?" he questioned, brandishing the wooden puppet in front of himself. "It is actually a force of destructive energy. As for the nurse..." he trailed off, looking down at the whimpering woman as she spurted blood from multiple parts of her body and crumpled to the ground.

"What? I removed the Stand from her though," Jotaro muttered, furrowing his eyebrows and staring at the injured woman.

"Ah, I did tell you, removing my Stand would mean hurting the nurse. It doesn't like open spaces and hurt her whilst coming out," Kakyoin smiled wickedly, but the smile soon became an accusatory glare, his eyes going wide. "If you had just let me kill you, the nurse would have been fine. This is your fault, Jojo," he said harshly, pointing a finger at Jotaro, "you have to take responsibility."