11

After leaving the police station, Y/n and Holly had made their way back to the Kujo residence, with the older woman rushing off to make a phone call to her father as soon as they had walked through the door. Y/n had scrapped the idea of going to school that day as it had just gone one in the afternoon by the time they had reached. Instead, she had retired to her room and spent the rest of the day eating, doing her homework and reading a few books.

A day later, Holly and Y/n were back at the police station to meet Jotaro, but they were not alone. With them were two other men that Holly had called for yesterday. Y/n briefly wondered about how they had managed to fly across half of the world so quickly.

The first was Joseph Joestar, Holly's father and Jotaro's grandad. He was an American real estate tycoon with a crazy sense of humour, and it would have been an understatement to say he was fit for his age. The towering man had proportions incredibly similar to those of his grandson and was just as muscular, and he wore a long beige trench coat over a black turtleneck, as well as a fedora hat.

The second was an Egyptian man called Avdol. He was also absurdly tall, just a little shorter than Joseph, and wore a long, brick-red robe over beige clothing, along with a light blue scarf and earrings that made up a single chain of golden medallions. He had two diagonal scars running down his face and his hair was tied into small Bantu knots and a single long ponytail, all kept up by a twisted headband.

After Joseph had run over to hug his daughter when the two women had gone to pick the men up, he and Avdol had introduced themselves briefly to Y/n. They had been in too much of a hurry to get to Jotaro to ask the girl anything about herself, or why she was even there.

Looking into the jail cell, the girl could see Jotaro was now sitting on the bunk reading something and listening to music, whilst a myriad of items were scattered around him. Huh, where'd he get all that from? Apparently, the guard leading the four to his cell also had the same thought, "He's reading Shonen Jump whilst listening to a boombox! I'll be fired in an instant if the higher-ups find out about this!" he cried.

"Move out of the way!" Joseph shouted at the guard, grabbing the man by the collar and tossing him aside. Holly peered out from behind her father, looking at Jotaro.

"Jotaro!" she called. "Your grandfather's here, he can help you with your evil spirit!" At her words, the delinquent looked up, frowning when she said the word "grandfather".

Standing up slowly, he made his way to stand opposite the older man, staring at him with a scowl. "Get out, we're going home," said Joseph.

Raising a brow at his words, Jotaro let out an irritated sigh, "I didn't ask you to come here. How are you gonna help me with this, what the hell can you do?"

"Get out of there first, Jotaro, and then I'll explain your evil spirit, as you call it."

"Look, sorry that you came all the way here from New York, but whatever you do isn't gonna get me out of this cell."

Grumbling, Joseph turned around to the other three, "He isn't going to listen to me, so it's better if he experiences it himself." He then looked at Y/n and Holly, who were standing a few metres away from the Egyptian man, "Holly, Y/n, stand back. Avdol, you're up!"

"Yes, Sir!" Avdol said, smirking slightly.

"Get my grandson out of this cell," the older man ordered, turning to look at Jotaro with a hard stare.

Sighing, the teenager pulled down his hat, "Doing this isn't gonna help. Now I wanna leave this cell even less." Y/n rolled her eyes at his obstinate behaviour, his mum's flown in two dudes from different countries to get him to leave, and his stubborn ass still won't!