Chapter 5 - Be Prepared

The outcasts sat around an open fire, eating and drinking food they stole from a farm.

" Man that lousy King Stoick and his lackeys, I won't be able to fight for a week." Savage complained as one of the women wrapped his arm in bandages.

Berthal started laughing at his friend's misfortunes, Savage glared at him.

" It's not funny Berthal, if you hadn't of given the plan away, those two kids could be been our slaves." Savage slapped Berthal on the head and the man with no hands shut up.

" Would you two idiots knock it off, I'm trying to eat here!" Yelled Alvin from the other side of the fire.

Savage moved away from Berthal and sat down on another rock, Berthal got up and sat next to him.

Nearly squishing the injured Outcast's hand.

" Stoick is strong, like way stronger than us, wow." Savage pushed his idiot friend out of the way.

" Can you please give me some space, you can sit anywhere in this cave." Berthal didn't know what his friend was talking about.

" What, where do you want me to?" He asked as Savage moved over.

" I need some personal space ok." Berthal got up and wandered around the fire, Savage sighed in relief.

" I got away from you, but he is wow, strong." Berthal plonked down next to Savage again, who groaned.

" See now I know you're doing this on purpose." Savage turned away from the idiot and chewed his food.

" I mean, you've got a great attitude, great posture, " Savage knock Berthal's food out of his hand.

" Next time I see Stoick, I'm gonna teach him a lesson, he'll never forget." Savage shouted, Berthal pointed behind the man.

" You're in luck, cause he's right behind you." Savage turned to see a man dressed in a dark cloak bearing the Berkian crest.

The Outcasts grabbed their weapons and aimed it at the mystery man, as the man got closer he pulled his hood down.

Revealing a rather angry and frustrated Spitelout, who sneered at the men.

" That's not Stoick." Alvin walked towards the man and held his hand out, Spitelout shook it firmly.

" Evening gentlemen and then some." Spitelout gestured to the congression while walking around the camp.

" Spitelout, my old friend, it's good to see yer, but why are ye here?" Alvin asked watching the General walk around the camp.

" You fools have stripped your land of every dragon and living thing, worth selling." Spitelout announced, Savage didn't like this man or his attitude.

" Yet, I practically gift wrap two children, send them here, and they still come back alive." Savage stood up and glared at the man.

" It wasn't like they were alone, there was that Knight." Spitelout laughed, pulling his axe out and aiming it at Savage.

" Was he a problem, I saw him get tied up by two chaotic peasant twins and get thrown in a barn." Spitelout announced, Savage rolled his eyes.

" Well, since we don't have the children, we'll just have to kill you." Savage pulled his sword out ready to strike.

" Why kill me, when you could control a whole kingdom." Savage lowered his weapon, Alvin stepped forward.

" Where everything the light touches, is at your fingertips." Spitelout announced, Alvin scoffed.