Chapter 19 - The Throne

" Murderer!" Hiccup yelled as he pulled his swords out, ready to fight.

" Hiccup, please have mercy I beg you." Spitelout pleaded with his nephew, Hiccup advanced on the man.

" You don't deserve to live, not after what you've done." Hiccup pointed his sword at the man.

" Hiccup, I am family, you wouldn't kill your only uncle." Hiccup paused, before chuckling.

" So was my father and yet, here we are." Hiccup continued to walk towards his uncle, Toothless keeping watch.

" Hiccup, it was the Outcasts, they were the real enemy." As Hiccup moved towards his Uncle, Alvin, Savage, and Berthal came up behind him.

Before they advanced on him, they paused and listened to what Spitelout was saying.

" It was their fault, after Stoick rescued you from them, they came to me." Spitelout lied, Hiccup didn't listen.

" Why should I believe you, everything you told me was a lie." Hiccup had his sword pressed up against Spitelout's chest.

" What are you going to do, you wouldn't kill your mother's brother." Hiccup chuckled, before removing the sword.

" No Spitelout, I'm not like you." Hiccup answered, Spitelout sighed in relief.

" Oh, Hiccup thank you, you are truly noble, how can I make it up to you?" Hiccup stepped forward and Spitelout backed up.

" Run, run away Spitelout and never return." Spitelout saw then and there the pure rage in his nephew's eyes.

" Yes of course, as you wish, your majesty!" Spitelout pulled his ace put and charged at the Prince.

Hiccup blocked it, with his own weapon and the battle for the throne began.

Spitelout hacked away at Hiccup's blocks, hoping to take him off guard, but the Prince held strong.

" You can't win uncle." Hiccup yelled as his Spitout pushed him away.

" This is my Kingdom, my Berk, my destiny!" Spitelout answered back, running at Hiccup.

Hiccup slashed at Spitelout's axe, the Prince could feel the General's weapon cracking.

As Hiccup readied himself, Spitelout delivered a heavy blow and Hiccup was knocked to the ground.

The Prince looked up and saw his uncle charging towards him, as a blast of plasma shot at him.

The General flew across the field and off the cliff, Hiccup rushed to see where his uncle was, but saw nothing.

                      ~ Line Break ~

Spitelout hurled his axe into the cliff wall, slowing his decent enough for him to live when he hit the ground.

Spitelout slowly pulled himself up from the ground, his body aching in every possible way.

Alvin, Savage, Berthal and the remaining Outcasts, came out of the shadows and stood before Spitelout.

" My friends, it will take some time, but together we will build our army." Spitelout told them, Savage and Berthal circled him.

" Friends, I thought you said we were the enemy." Berthal answered, pulling his sword out.

" Yeah, that we were the reason behind this, that we came to you." Savage replied, walking towards Spitelout.

" No, let me explain, I was trying to fool him, into letting me live." Alvin stepped forward, with his ace held high.