Chapter 13 - Can You Feel The Love

Toothless levelled out, Astrid held on tight to Hiccup's waist, the exiled Prince blushed when she leaned in closer.

Astrid gaped at the land below, as the sunset, everything was cast in a kaleidoscope of pink and yellow.

" Hiccup, it's so beautiful." Astrid looked up at the sky and Hiccup chuckled.

" It sure is." Hiccup leaned down to Toothless and told him to go easy, the Night Fury nodded.

Dagur and Eret were watching the couple from below, Heather had joined them and smiled.

After five years, her brother had found someone to love and she didn't do anything.

" I can see what's happening and they haven't got a clue." Dagur sang, Heather looked at him, shaking her head.

" I can't, what and who's they?" Eret asked, he wasn't even paying attention to the situation.

" They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, our foursome is down to three." Dagur made a three with his fingers, Eret's eyes lit up.

" Oh, I get it." He said, looking up at his friend.

" The sweet caress of twilight, there's magic everywhere." Dagur pulled Eret close and waved his hand across the sky.

" Yeah, it's everywhere." Heather deadpanned and sat on Windshear.

" And with all this romantic atmosphere, disaster in the air." Dagur, Eret, and Heather watched as Hiccup landed Toothless in the nesting caves.

" Can you feel the love tonight, the peace the evening brings." Hiccup lead Astrid through the nesting cave, dragons watched as they walked hand in hand.

" The world for once in perfect harmony, with all it's living things." Hiccup showed Astrid the waterfall that fell from the river above.

Hiccup and Astrid sat down on the edge of the pool, looking into the crystal clear water.

" So many things to tell her, but how to make her see." Hiccup sang silently to himself, as he watched Astrid look at the water.

" The truth about my past, impossible, she'd turn away from me." Hiccup blushed then turned away, he knew telling her was out of the option.

Astrid looked up from the water and stared at Hiccup, he had this concern and hidden guilt written in his features.

" He's holding back he's hiding, but what I can't decide." Astrid watched as Hiccup got up stepped away from the pool a few paces.

He pulled his armour and under tunic shirt off, Astrid looked at him in confusion.

" Why won't he be the King I know he is, the King I see inside." Hiccup jumped into the pool and sent water splashing all over Astrid.

She shielded her face and rushed to the water's edge, looking for Hiccup.

" Can you feel the love tonight, the peace the evening brings." Hiccup jumped out of the water and pulled Astrid in, the woman gasped as the water soaked her clothes.

Astrid shot out of the water and swam over to the edge, Hiccup surfaced and watched her.

As Astrid got out of the water, as Deadly Nadder came over and started inspecting her.

Astrid was at first freaked out, but soon loosened up as the Nadder nuzzled her head.

Hiccup got out of the water and shook his now drenched Auburn hair, Astrid glared at him, before pushing him back in the water.