Multiverse 1: I Awaken

Ruby(Ressurection AU) POV
Location: Emerald Forest

We're here. It really worked. We're back in Remnant, or at least another kind of Remnant. I recognize where we are. The Emerald Forest, where we had our initiation test.

Yang(Ressurection AU): RUBY! We did it! We actually did it!

I look over at my sister, she's crying out of joy and bouncing with pure happiness. It's so good to see her smile again, after so many nights of crying and struggling to live, we did it. We've lived long enough to see this world whole again.

???: Ruby? What are you doing out here so late at night? Weren't you going to the bakery with your team.

I turn to where the voice was coming from. By the gods... it's her, Velvet.

Velvet(I Awaken AU): Hey Rubes, are you ok? You look like you've been crying.

Ruby(Resurrection AU): It's so good to see you again. After so long... your, your back to normal.

She looked at me confused, as if we'd never met before. That's when I remembered, she's not from our dimension. My heart sank, I didn't know how I was going to explain this to her without me sounding like a complete lunatic.

Weiss(Resurrection AU): Velvet... this is going to sound crazy, and you might not believe us, but we're... we're not from here. We're not from this dimension.

Velvet looked shocked. I was expecting more of a confused reaction. She stood there in silence for several moments, as if she was recalling something.

Velvet(I Awaken AU): You... you all need to come with me now.

Ruby(Resurrection AU): Where are you taking us?

Velvet(I Awaken AU): We need to go see Ozpin. He spoke of this.

Several hours later...
Ruby(Resurrection AU) POV
Location: Headmasters Office

We arrived at Ozpins office. I explained what had happened to our world and how we got here. As I was explaining, I noticed a hooded figure that stood behind Ozpin. I couldn't make out anything he was wearing, aside from his black cloak that somehow even obscured his face.

Ozpin(I Awaken AU): So, *turns to the cloaked figure* So what you have said is true. What must we do now?

Cloaked figure(???): Now we must act fast. He is not far behind, I can feel his prescience drawing closer to this dimension.

Ruby(Resurrection AU): Wait, you don't mean... Y/N. Our Y/N?

Cloaked figure(???): Indeed I do. We need to go. *looks over at Ozpin* Is the portal ready to go?

Ozpin(I Awaken AU):Yes, Ironwood has readied the portal for transportation.

Cloaked figure(???): And the people?

Ozpin(I Awaken AU): All of the ones you requested to come with us are ready as well. Are you certain this is the right move? Shouldn't we try to stop him here?

Cloaked figure(???): He is too strong, even if we had your dimensions Y/N we would not be able to stop The Goliath.

Blake(Resurrection AU): What are you all talking about? What people, what other Y/N?

Cloaked figure(???): I can explain more when we've gone to the next dimension, if we stay here The Goliath will find us and ALL Remnants as we know
it will be destroyed.

Weiss(Resurrection AU): How can we trust you? We don't even know what you look like? How can we know you're not some other Y/N more corrupt than ours?

Cloaked figure(???): I need not to prove to you who I am nor what I look like. If you wish for your world to thrive again as well as the rest of the worlds, you will trust in me.

Yang(Resurrection AU): I want to believe you, but how can we know what you say isn't without malicious intent?

Ruby(Resurrection AU): Please guys, look how far we've come. We can't let superstitions get in our way now. We need to stay united, as we did all those years in our broken world.

Ozpin(I Awaken AU): We don't have time for this. We must go, NOW!

A loud roar suddenly erupted from the forest. The sky turned a hellbent red. Oh gods, he is here...

Cloaked figure(???): He is here. We must go. If we get out of here now, we can shut the portal down here, buying ourselves some time.

Ruby(Resurrection AU): Then lets go.

Minutes later...
Ruby(Ressurection AU) POV
Location: I Awaken Dimensional Portal

We were getting closer to the portal, I can only hope that what lies on the other end are more people willing to help us. Or at least not another Y/N trying to kill us. Why is he even doing this? Why would he want to take out the other Remnants? I watched this dimensions Velvet pick up her child.

Jesse(I Awaken AU): Mommy, I'm scared...

Velvet(I Awaken AU): I know baby, I know. We'll be ok. Everyone is going with us. Ruby and all our friends are coming with us.

The little boy looked over Velvets shoulders and looked at us. He just like his mother gave us the same confused look.

Jesse(I Awaken AU): Mommy, didn't team RWBY already pass through the portal?

Velvet(I Awaken AU): Yes they did, those people behind us are also team RWBY.

Jesse(I Awaken AU): How are they also team RWBY?

Velvet(I Awaken AU): It's a long story baby.

I watch them enter the portal. As I get closer I pray that whatever is on the next side will help us save our world, and I hope that Y/N will not destroy this world as he did ours...