Weiss's Death

Cloaked figure(???) POV

Weiss was the first to die. After we'd slain The God Kings army on the first floor be began our ascendance up the citadel. The second floor was a frozen ball room. The floor was covered in a foot of ice, and the ceiling coated with icicles as sharp as the head of a Damascus spear. The icicles hung loose enough to where the slightest breeze could cause them to fall. Carefully we traversed the room, trying our hardest not to slip or cause any other vibrations that could disturb the delicate loose grip of the frozen guillotines that hung above us. As we reached the center of the room, Yang fell to the ground. The blood loss from her wounds caused her legs to give out, crippling the once determined fiery warrior. The ground below us began to crack and shatter, shards of ice breaking at our feet chipping our legs and ripping apart our attire. Ruby hoisted Yang onto her shoulders and we began to run to the exit, the floor itself now breaking behind us from the large icicles crashing down from the ceiling. Me, Blake and Weiss had made it to the end of the room, but Ruby was lagging behind, having to carry her critically damaged sister, while she herself was also suffering from wounds of the ice shards. Blake tried to use her Gambol Shroud as a type of grappling hook, but it was to no avail. Weiss, too exhausted to summon speed glyphs to assist Ruby knew there was only one way to save her, Remnants antidote. With what little energy Weiss has left, she summoned a teleportation glyph below her. This spell allowed her to switch positions with another so long as they were in eyesight range. This was her sacrifice, her destiny. We watched as Weiss was consumed by the monstrous teeth of icicles and the ground crumbling underneath her. Weiss didn't scream, she didn't cry, she just smiled at us as she descended into her frozen tomb. None of the remaining members of Team RWBY cried for their fallen friend. They have been through too much to grieve anymore for anyone. Now we ascend to the next floor, where the kitten of shadows will meet her end...