I Awaken: Alone And Afraid

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU) POV
Location: Beacon(I Awaken AU)

I walked around this dimensions Beacon, watching as my undead soldiers led by The Harbinger rampaged the streets with their only intention to rip and tear anyone in sight. Harbinger was sent out on his own to find the rift portal in this dimension. I suppose he must've found it, as I see his flame pillar marking his location. I make my way over to him and long and behold there it is.

Harbinger(Y/N I Awaken AU): My lord, here is the portal. What is my next objective.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): You will remain here. Take your army across this Remnant and destroy EVERYTHING. Convert those willing to follow into more soldiers. Those who do not submit, will be executed and their souls used to strengthen our armies.

The Harbinger nodded. I watched as he let out a hellish war cry. This will be the start of the destruction of the heretics, and the cleansing of the multiverse. I walk over to the portal and type in a different set of coordinates. I need something from this worlds timeline before I continue to hunt the Rose.

Hours later...
The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU) POV
Location:Salem's kingdom(I Awaken AU)

As I exit through the portal I get a feeling of dread. Dread that I only had felt in my dimension. This kingdoms throne room is so empty. I look out one of the windows to see a broken Remnant. Grimm running rampant, corpses everywhere, deaths scent was all around this world... And I loved it. He is here. The person I need. He will lead my army in the next dimension.

Y/N(Alone And Afraid): Why are you here? Whats the point in doing this? Do you really think destroying the multiverse will bring back the people you love and rectify your mistakes?

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): So, you know of the multiverse too. I haven't met anyone who had knowledge of a dimension aside from their own. You must have discovered Salem's rift portal project too then huh?

The boy chuckled, his laugh echoed through the empty kingdoms halls and rooms. He turned his head from the window he was staring at and met my gaze.

Y/N(Alone And Afraid): Yes, I too know about the multiverse. I have seen my world. Each one having a different fate. Some were good. Others were similar to my timelines end.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU):You have such knowledge, and the power to make these people feel your pain, you have portals to send your Grimm armies into their timelines and make them feel your torment and suffering. Yet you choose to not do such a thing. Why?

He sighed and got up from his throne.

Y/N(Alone And Afraid): I didn't want to hurt anyone. That was never my intention. I don't even know why I killed everyone in this dimension. It's like I was a puppet or a mistake ending fate that was sealed in the pages of whatever story I'm in.

Now is my chance to change him.

Y/N(Alone And Afraid): I know why you've traveled here. To this timeline. You want to recruit me into your army. I've seen what you're doing to my Remnant or at least one of them...*draws sword* and I can't let you do such a thing.

I laughed maniacally at his statement. Recruit him, yes. But stopping me? Not a chance in any hell. I draw my Cursed Sword and prepare to convert him just like I did with the other Y/N of his dimension.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): Make it easy, and less painless for yourself. Join me and I promise endless war and conquer is yours for the taking. I will convert you one way or another. You fighting me will only slow down the process minimally.

He charged at me initiating the battle. He went down quickly. I walked over to him and grabbed him by the throat. I watched as dark tendrils from my armor pierce his throat and flowed into his brain. His body was soon consumed by the tendrils and a blood curdling scream was let out. After a minute or so, the tendrils dispersed from him and there he was. The destroyer and commander for the next dimensions army.

Destroyer(Y/N Alone And Afraid)⬇️

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): Destroyer, I am your God The Goliath

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): Destroyer, I am your God The Goliath. Obey my commands and in exchange I promise you endless war and conquer at your hands.

Destroyer(Y/N Alone And Afraid): Yes, my lord...

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): Good, now come with me. We have work to do, heretics to be slain and another dimension in the multiverse to cleanse.

I made my way down to the portal room with the Destroyer. There is one more timeline in this dimension that I need to visit. Not for another Y/N, but war deities for my home world who will also serve as elite hunters to join my armies in destroying the heretics.