The God King

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU) POV
Location: The Damned Kingdom(Resurrection AU)

I laid the relics out in the summoning ritual format. Grimm Ruby sat behind me on the throne, watching me fiddle with setting up the summoning tools.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): Are you ready to see a true god in action my love?

Grimm Ruby(Goliaths Deity): Yes my lord, I'm so excited~

I begin chanting the summoning ritual, soon a bright light came crashing down from the sky, dark purple mixed in with the energy ball. Two beings, one of light, one of darkness stepped out of the crater.

God Of Light(Resurrection AU): Y/N, why have you summoned us? You know this world is far from being at peace. Let alone you at peace with yourself and your de-

I stabbed him with my sword, I watched as the "god of light" spat up blood from his mouth. Funny, if gods don't bleed, then what is that red substance coming out of him right now? I don't bleed, I WON'T BLEED! I AM GOD, I AM KING! I rip my sword out of him and watch as his corpse toppled over to the ground, the light that surrounded him, fading from his body.

God Of Darkness(Resurrection AU): H-how the hell...what are you?

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): I am the god of this world, no of the multiverse, and you are the last of what I need to complete my conquest.

God Of Darkness(Resurrection AU): I can not let you do this Y/N. Once I have defeated you, I will have no choice but to abandon this world.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): I could care less about this world or its people, now I have a new goal... to cleanse the multiverse of the filth that resides in it.

God of Darkness(Resurrection AU): You have been blinded by the power you were given, now I will open your eyes to your sins.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): IT WIL BE YOU WHO DIES, YOU USUPER!

We fought for hours, maybe even days. Eventually he did run out of stamina and I stuck him with my blade, his chest ripped open from the slash and he roared out in pain. I slashed at him again and he fell to the floor. I grabbed him by the throat and began choking him. He struggled to breathe and began to create dark energy blast, firing them into my back... as if those will affect me.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): I am GOD! AND I AM KING! You have served your purpose, giving the once living people of Remnant hope for a better world, but seeing as how they are no longer your people to save, I am their new salvation, their savior. You have become irrelevant, obsolete, worthless. Now you will serve a new purpose, or better put, your powers will.

Just as I did with his brother I drained his body of his powers as well. Their energy surged through my body, it felt ravishing. Now Rose, as well as whoever that mysterious figure is stands no chance against me, and the cleansing of the multiverse will be complete! I go sit back on my throne, my dark flower resting next to me. I look over to meet her gaze, and ask her a question.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): Daring, how does the name The God King sound?

Grimm Ruby(Goliaths Deity): Fitting my lord.

The God King(Y/N Resurrection AU): Good answer my dear...

Turning on the celestial radar, I activated the portal located in the lost and destroyed kingdom of Vale. I watched from my throne as hordes of monsters, each from the different dimensions crawled through the portal. I'm always one step ahead of you Rose, always one step ahead...