The Deletion Process Preview

Noble: *exits portal* Agh... shit right in my leg...

Echis: Noble! Are you alright? Your leg is in really bad condition, wait here I'll grab some bandages.

Noble: *sits down* Thanks Echis...

Echis: What happened?

Noble: I wasn't able to stop Abyssal from resetting the multiverse... again...

Echis: *applying bandages* I'm sorry, I should've come with you. We could've probably stopped him if we were together.

Noble: It's not your fault Echis, I should've realized by now that it's going to be impossible to reason with him. That is so long as Hellgonix is spirit-bonded with him.

Echis: What should we do then? It's seeming like we're running out of options...

Noble: I have a plan, it's a really risky one though.

Echis: It might be the only choice we have left before Hellgonix completes The Deletion Process.

Noble: *sigh* Alright, hand me my computer would you?

...

Huh? Where am I? What is this place? Last thing I remember was going to sleep in my bedroom? How did I end up in a forest? Was I kidnapped?! Am I dead?! Oh god, what do I do?! What do I do?!

???: Hey, are you ok?

???: Who said that?

???: Over here.

???: Wh-who are you?

Ruby: My name is Ruby, Ruby Rose.

No way. I thought she was a fictional character, but she looks so real, like a real life version of her. What the hell... is this some kind of joke?

???: Is this some kind of prank?

Ruby: Um... no it's not.

???: Ok very funny, I know the whole "playing the part" deal, but seriously who are you? Did my parents put you up to this? Like you've done a really and I mean REALLY good cosplay of Ruby Rose, but this persona thing is really starting to trip me out.

Ruby: You must've hit your head pretty hard on the fall hm? You're looking pretty banged up, our doctor back at the camp grounds can patch you right up. Come with me.*holds out hand*

Should I come with her? What the hell is going on right now?

???: Wa-Wait a second. How do I know this isn't some kind of tr-

The Alarm: Attention! Sector 23 is being deleted! Repeat, Sectort 23 is being deleted!

Ruby: Shit! Come on kid we have to go!

???: What's going on?!

Ruby: This area is being deleted, if we stay here we'll be deleted too! Please come with me!

???: How can I trust you?

Ruby: Because I know how you got here!