The Fight Begins

Ruby(Resurrection AU) POV
Location: Beacon(Killers Remorse AU)

I had us split up by dimension. Each one would have a maiden with them. My dimension took front and center of the road. We were accompanied by Cinder and Phyrra, the fall and summer maidens from the angels dimension. Y/N from the first dimension went with his group and Raven, the angels dimension spring maiden to the left corner of the block. The dragon Y/N went with his dimension, the angel and the winter maiden and took to the roofs of the buildings to the right. Through my scope on my Crescent Rose I can see him. The first warlord, Nightmare. I'm counting at least fifty of those flying beast and... shit. The Goliath has already sent one of his deities here. Sure doesn't want to make it easy on us does he. It doesn't matter. No matter how many people we lose, no matter how many cuts and scars I get, no matter how much pain is dealt to us... I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE HAVE SAVED THE MULTIVERSE!

Ruby(Resurrection AU): UNITED DIMENSIONS, LETS GIVE THEM A RUN FOR THEIR LIFE, AND FIGHT.LIKE. HELL!

Battle cries from every corner roared to life as the footsteps of a thousand men, women and faunas took charge against the incoming horde. We weren't overwhelmed, quite the opposite. However we need to take out all of these flying beast before the deity and warlord get here. Otherwise, this might be our last battle.

Cloaked figure(???): Ruby, to your left!

I just barely dodged an incoming blade. The blade shot at ungodly speeds. It was the first of the Goliaths deities. These creatures had taken a twisted corrupted versions of us. This one had taken Blake's form.

Grimm Blake(Goliaths Deity): You... you were NEVER ONE OF US! *retracting blade arm* You are nothing more than a usurper, A FALSE idol... allow me to be the one who ends your little escapade here. AND OPENS YOUR EYES TO YOUR FALSE REALITY!

Ruby(Resurrection AU): Sorry, not interested.

I began dashing around her striking her with my Crescent Rose as the troops that could focus on her not busy with fighting the flying beast opened fire. The hooded figure was right... she is much stronger than anything we've faced before. I've struck her at least fifty times... and she's barely worn out. I felt her grab me with her bladed arm and throw me across the street into a building. I hit the cracked marble flooring. As I get up, I can feel glass shards rip my skin open. It hurts, but I need to keep fighting... NO MATTER WHAT! I dash back through the window and fire a shot at that creature. She launched back a couple of feet, then got back up as if nothing happened. We outnumbered her now, with everyone having their weapons trained on her.

Grimm Blake(Goliaths Deity): AAAAAAAHHH!

She charged at the hooded figure. He held out his hand and conjured a sword from nothing. What the hell is he? Wait, where did he go?

The hooded figure reappeared and plunged the sword into her chest. The beast let out a roar of pain and fell to her knees.

Cloaked figure(???): Ruby, take the shot.

I nodded, aimed my rifle at her head, and took the shot.

*splat*

Blew her head clean off. Why didn't that happen the first time when I shot at her?

Cloaked figure(???): Because my sword was able to sap her aura. These deities have special auras, fused with Grimm magic. The magic feeds off of the suffering of humans just as Grimm are attracted to it. This fusion of aura and Grimm causes the wielder to be physically nearly indestructible.

How did he know I was thinking of how I kil-

Cloaked figure(???): Like I said Ruby, I am a being far different than you or anyone from these Remnants.

Ruby(Resurrection AU): I should've guessed that would be your answer. If you could completely leech her aura with your sword, why didn't you do that at the start?

Cloaked figure(???): The mortal flesh needs to be damaged, tenderized by the hammer that is your weapons. While the sword is powerful, physically it is quite delicate. If the body wasn't torn up enough than the sword would shatter. Yes, I can always summon a new one, but forming a new one takes time. Time we might not have, fighting these creatures.

Y/N The Archangel(Killers Remorse AU): RUBY!

The angel swooped down in a panic. He ran over to me and the hooded figure.

Y/N The Archangel(Killers Remorse AU): The beast, Goliaths warlord... it is on the way! We need to get ready!

Cloaked figure(???): Remember Ruby, use the sword on the warlord. That is the only way we can truly confirm this world will reset when we stop the Goliath.

I nodded and unsheathes the sword. The gems embedded in the blade glowed brightly. I only got one shot at this... I need to make it count. There he is. The first warlord. Looks like he's brought more of his soldiers.

Nightmare(Y/N I Am Alone): YOUR HOURS ARE NUMBERED! OUR LORD GOLIATH WILL SUCCEED IN HIS PLAN! YOUR EFFORTS ARE MINUSCULE!

Ruby(Resurrection AU): You're wrong demon. We will win. We'll save this Remnant, and the others. AND WE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN!

The warlord let out a roar causing lightning to strike the ground around us. Out of those craters more of the flying monsters rose from them. No one said this was going to be easy... but we can, no we WILL do it.

Ruby(Resurrection AU): FOR REMNANT! FOR THE MULTIVERSE! *Raises The Godslayer* TAKE CHARGE!

Nightmare(Y/N I Am Alone): FOR OUR LORD THE GOLIATH! KILL THEM ALL!