Fetch Quest

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU) POV
Location: The Damned Kingdom(Resurrection AU)

It had been a couple of hours by now but finally the last maiden went down. Of course Cinder would be the one to fight to her last breath. I watched my beautiful dark rose consume the energy and powers of the fall maiden. She is perfect now. My darling will be my key to making sure no one else will get in my way or stop the cleansing of the multiverse. Now I can initiate the last of what I need before Rose and her allies arrive here.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): How do you feel darling?

Grimm Ruby(Goliaths Deity): Excellent my lord. Thank you for these gifts. How do you wish for me to repay you?

She grinned at me with a lustful look in her eyes. She is quite a gem, but I have better and more important matters than pleasuring myself with her.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): You're going to go a little mission for me.

Her grin faded and became a cute pouting face. How sweet, just like Velvets... I hope I'll see you again. Enough, she is dead, gone, forgotten. Forget her you dumbass!

Grimm Ruby(Goliaths Deity): Ahhhhhh.... fine. What is it?

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): Now that you have the maidens powers, you can access the relics hidden away behind the maidens doors. Each door has a special relic that can be used to summon the gods of Remnant.

Grimm Ruby(Goliaths Deity): I thought you were the only god of Remnant?

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): I am. These "gods" are false ones, hiding away in fear of me and after I summon them with the relics I will slay them and claim their power for my own. Then for sure Rose will have no chance of beating me.

Grimm Ruby(Goliaths Deity): That pathetic version of me? Of course she couldn't beat you my lord, none of them could.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): Perhaps that is true my dear, but there's someone else with them that I can't make out. He or she is this hooded figure, and their powers are far beyond any mortal or godlike being I've seen across the multiverse. With the power of the gods I will ensure it's defeat.

Grimm Ruby(Goliaths Deity): I will go collect the relics my darling, then may we have some fun?

She turned her head back to me with a smirk. The things I'd do to her, completely ravage her. Unfortunately that must wait. When I have the gods power I will start preparing to have offspring so they may rule the other dimensions of of the multiverse.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): Of course my dear, I do after all need heirs and heiresses to my throne and the other dimensions.

She smiled and left the room. All that could be heard in the dark palace was the wind whistling by the windows, and the occasional Nevermore chick crying in the distance. I can hear the footsteps running towards me again. The same I heard before I entered the portal. She's in my head. How she can still communicate with me is beyond my knowledge.

Grimm Velvet(Resurrection AU): Miss me?

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): You're dead...

Grimm Velvet(Resurrection AU): And whose to blame for that hm?

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): You know I didn't know the Grimmification process was going to end up like this. Watts and Rose are to blame for all this shit that's caused MY world to be destroyed.

Grimm Velvet(Resurrection AU): It's your fault I'm dead, your fault the world is destroyed and will soon be your fault the multiverse is destroyed and erased.

What the hell?! How does she know about the multiverse? I never told her about that, nor did she even know about the secret experiments of Salem's.

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): What do you mean by erased?!

No response, DAMMIT! She didn't leave, did she?

The Goliath(Y/N Resurrection AU): ANSWER ME!

She's gone. Hopefully for good, hell she's gotten into my head too much. She is dead, that voice is just a figment of your imagination... I am Goliath, I am god, and I am king. AND YOU ALL WILL BOW TO MY AUTHORITY DAMMIT!