Multiverse 2: Old Bonds

Ruby(Resurrection AU)
Location: Beacon(Old Bonds AU)

As soon as we arrived through the portal we ran for the Headmasters office. It was only a matter of time until Y/N or as everyone calls him "The Goliath" catches up to us. Who knows what he did to the last Remnant. I hope and pray he was merciful. However that idea seems to becoming less and less realistic with every second. When we got to the gates this dimensions Ozpin was already waiting with several people. Many of them similar to us if not exactly us from a different dimension. The one who really stood out was their Y/N. Who was a faunas in this Remnant.

Ozpin(I Awaken AU): How did you know we were coming here?

Ozpin(Old Bonds AU): Him, *looks over to the hooded figure* he came here and explained everything. He told us what was happening and what we had to do. In fact, almost right after he disappeared, you all showed up.

Ruby(Resurrection AU): How is that possible? You've been with us this whole time?

Cloaked figure(???): I'm able to be in many places at once. Think of it as my semblance of sorts. However I'm not of this plane of existence and as such my powers and what I'm capable of may seem, extraordinary to someone like you.

Ruby(I Awaken AU): What are you?

Cloaked figure(???): I'm something far beyond what any of you could comprehend. It is why I must leave my face hidden. Looking into my eyes seems to only cause people to lose their sanity, as they are unable to comprehend what it is I am.

Ozpin(Old Bonds AU): Glynda? Do we have everyone here?

Glynda Goodwitch(Old Bonds AU): Yes sir. Everyone he has requested is here.

Ozpin(Old Bonds AU): *Looks to the hooded figure* What do we do now?

Cloaked figure(???): We need the maidens to create a dimensional portal. We need to get to the last dimension before The Goliath catches up to us.

Weiss(Resurrection AU): About that, you've seemed very keen on rushing through dimension after dimension. But Y/N aside from the very first dimension we were in doesn't seem to be anywhere near us. What are you hiding?

Ilia(Resurrection AU): He's trying to get us as much distance from Y/N as possible so we can have enough time to prepare. Who knows what Y/N is doing to the dimensions behind us.

Blake(I Awaken AU): You of all people should know how he plans, after all you were the ones who knew him best.

Blake(Resurrection AU): Whoever is chasing us is no longer Y/N. He's a empty shell of what he once was.

Yang(Resurrection AU): Blake is right, whoever that THING is, it's not our Y/N.

Weiss(I Awaken AU): So let me get this straight, you have put all Remnants in danger of being destroyed because you all screwed up.

Yang(Resurrection AU): I don't know if you noticed, but we've lived in literal hell for years barely surviving with what we had. Meanwhile you and your dimensions people got to spend who know how long living in peace and luxury.

Velvet(I Awaken AU): At the cost of our best friend and my husband. Do you know how hard it is to raise a kid alone, knowing that he'll never know his father or how much of a wonderful person he is?

Cloaked figure(???): ENOUGH!!!

Everyone went quiet and looked over to the hooded figure who was glowing a divine gold. His fist were clenched. After a minute of tense silence the glowing diminished.

Cloaked figure(???): Yes, I have led you all without much explanation of who I am, where I came from and why I'm trying to move you all along through dimensions so quickly. I will answer all of those questions now. I can't show or go into detail with you all who I am or where I came from. None of you would be able to comprehend what I am or what I'm capable of. As for why I've been rushing you through dimensions, there are more Y/N's in each dimension. Each dimension with the exception of the last one we need to go to have alternating timelines. Breaks in the dimensions original timeline where something in the stories of fate was changed causing a different outcome to manifest and diverge off of the original timeline where it differed. Many of these alternate timeline Y/N's or team RWBY's are evil, or dead. The only good one was where we were recently. The Y/N we got from our last dimension is not the TRUE Y/N of that dimension. For the true one had died twelve years ago in their dimension. Unfortunately The Goliath has the power of Corruption and Resurrection. The Goliath has been going after each of these other Y/N's and corrupting them to join his army. There were three alternate timelines in the last dimension we were in. One with a corrupted team RWBY. There is one alternate timeline here. He is no doubt going to try and claim that Y/N so he can corrupt him to join his army. He is sending one of the Y/N's from a timeline in the last dimension here to start destroying this Remnant. We need to start moving befor-

Destroyer(Y/N Alone And Afraid):AARGH!!!!!

Out of nowhere a sweeping wind shear swept through Beacon. A loud roar followed shortly after. The sky turned into a glacier blue and the temperature dropped drastically. As if the world had just been frozen over.

Cloaked figure(???): WE NEED TO GO NOW! IF THAT Y/N CATCHES US WE WILL BE UNABLE TO SAVE THE MULTIVERSE! MAIDENS START CREATING THE PORTAL!

The maidens began creating the portal. Soon I heard marching coming from Beacons Graveyard. Oh god... What are those things?!

Frost Coffin Golems(Old Bonds AU)⬇️

Cloaked figure(???): We will have to be fast

Cloaked figure(???): We will have to be fast. That
Y/N has begun the destruction process on this Remnant. Which means The Goliath isn't far behind. Once we have the last Y/N, we can initiate the final steps to resetting all Remnants.

Ironwood(I Awaken AU): Me and my men will stay behind. We'll try to buy you guys as much time as possible. It's been an honor serving with you all. Soldiers form a wall!

Atlas soldiers(I Awaken AU): FOR REMNANT!

Ironwood and his soldiers formed a massive wall guns and shields raised at the incoming horde. Doesn't he know they'll die?! Why is he doing this!

Yang(Resurrection AU): Ruby we got to go!

Ruby(Resurrection AU): No! Ironwood we can't leave you! You all will die!

Ironwood(I Awaken AU): I'm fully aware. But if what the hooded figure said is true, then I'll be back again. When all the Remnants reset. I don't know how much you all trust him, but if Ozpin is willing to follow him without question, than I believe him too. Good luck Ms, Rose.

Before I could do anything or say anything else Yang pulled me through the portal. Y/N, Goliath whatever you are... please I beg you... stop all of this madness please. I'm sorry... I'm sorry.