The Challenges Ahead Of Us

Ruby(Resurrection AU) POV
Location: Beacon(Killers Remorse AU)

I caressed the sword in my hands. If this means we have a fighting chance, then there is still hope.

Cloaked figure(???): You must be carful with that weapon. It can only slay one being either mortal or immortal per dimension every one thousand years. Once it had been used The Godslayers effects will become unusable until that thousand year cool down period.

Ruby(Resurrection AU): Thats not that big of a deal is it? I mean I'm just slaying The Goliath with it right?

Y/N The Archangel(Killers Remorse AU): Not exactly. The Goliath is using the Y/N's he's corrupted as a power system for each Remnant. If we leave them alive, all Remnants will still be in there current state. Only by killing his warlords before him can we restore the multiverse.

Yang(Resurrection AU): What do we do about his deities?

Cloaked figure(???): His "deities" are the Corrupted Grimm versions of team RWBY. Unlike the grimmified people of his dimension, they are a lot more agile and powerful. However they are not immortal which means they don't need to be slain by the Godslayer. Conventional weapons will work but it won't be easy taking them down.

Y/N The Archangel(Killers Remorse AU): Luckily The Goliath needs to keep at least three out of four of them on his world in order to keep the barrier he has around his kingdom active. So at worst we'll be fighting a warlord and deity at once.

Weiss(Resurrection AU): What about those monsters? What are they?

Cloaked figure(???): Reborn hellspawn. Innocent citizens turned into ferocious monsters by The Goliath. You will have to kill them. There is no other option for they can not be reasoned with as The Goliath and his warlords act as a hive mind controlling them. However after the multiverse is restored they will return back as normal humans and faunas.

Blake(Resurrection AU): Is there an weak point or ammo-efficient way to kill these monsters?

Y/N The Archangel(Killers Remorse AU): Yes, the fire and ice monsters are being sent commands by The Goliath and his warlords through their heads so aim for there. However the thunder creatures weak point is that glowing blue area on their chest. Keep your distance from the monsters, ranged weapons and spells are optimal against them.

Velvet(I Awaken AU): Aside from the demon warlords, why can't we just travel back to The Goliaths world right away? Why do we need to go one dimension at a time?

Cloaked figure(???): The maidens power is not nearly strong enough to create a portal far enough back to The Goliaths world.

Y/N(We Needed A Happy Ending): How do you know all of this?

Cloaked figure(???): Once again... if I told you how I know what I know it would not come into fruition and fate would rewrite itself and any chance of saving the multiverse would be impossible.

Y/N The Archangel(Killers Remorse AU): Being divine, you are given godlike powers, but just like the hooded figure by divine law I can't share with you how I know what I know.

Y/N(Old Bonds AU): Is that why The Goliath is doing this? Because he knows what's going to happen and he's trying to prevent it?

Cloaked figure(???): The Goliath is nothing more than a usurper, a false idol. He uses souls he's collected as dead ringers, allowing him to seem immortal when in reality he's not. He has no true godly power. He's merely a power-hungry soul stealer on a quest to destroy everything.

Ruby(Resurrection AU): I see the maidens.

Y/N The Archangel(Killers Remorse AU): I sense one of the warlords not too far away. We'll need to kill him before we can leave this dimension.

Susie(Killers Remorse Winter Maiden): Y/N? Is that you?

The angel turned around to meet his gaze with the winter maiden. I presume they were lovers or good friends in this dimension.

Y/N The Archangel(Killers Remorse AU): Yes, it's me Susie... I'm back one last time.

She ran up and embraced him crying. I know that feeling and I know how happy she must be to see someone that she used to know back from the dead.

Susie(Killers Remorse Winter Maiden): I'm sorry... that was really unprofessional of me. *wipes away tears* So, what is our next course of action.

Cloaked figure(???): Now we ready our defenses. We need to slay the demon warlord known as Nightmare who is the consumer of this Remnant. Once Ruby has slain him with The Godslayer we will need to leave to the next dimension.

Cinder(Killers Remorse Fall Maiden): How long do we have to prepare?

Before the cloaked figure could answer a loud roar came from a few streets down. I could feel the ground remove below us and sense more of those flying storm monsters coming.

Cloaked figure(???): Not long. We must move quickly. The first warlord is coming, and he's got company...