Yang's Death

Cloaked figure(???) POV

The fourth floor was unlike the other three we had come across. No monsters, no ice, and no darkness. All that laid ahead of us was the door to The God Kings throne room. Here the remaining members of Team RWBY would face their final loss, the penultimate fight, before everything will be reset, then deleted... Grimm Ruby, a manifestation and polar opposite of Ruby. A usurper who wielded the powers of the Grimm monsters and the godlike powers of the maidens. The battle waged on for many hours, fire and ice shards embedded in the walls or left a smoldering crater in the floor. Shards of rocks, fragments of icicles laid across the floor. We did prevail in the end, of course she still had to die. The door to the throne room was locked behind a barrier only able to be cast by the four maidens. The only way to break the barrier was with the energy of a human soul. Ruby tried to find another way, first asking if I could summon someone as a sacrifice. Then asking if Grimm Rubys soul could be used. However Grimm do not bare souls. Yang, knowing her fate calmed her sister, and assured her it will be ok, and they'll see each other again. With final goodbyes out of the way, I executed Yang. Her death was quick. A simple energy blast to the head. She didn't feel a thing. As her corpse slumped to the ground an orb glowing a divine gold floated out of her body. Ruby, with fury took the orb and used it to blast open the door. Now we are at the endgame, unfortunately for Ruby, she will not get the happy ending she desires so dearly, none of them will. However soon they will be free, just as I will when I begin The Deletion Process...