Chapter 4

"I've always had a little crush on Lukey, but I never really has the courage to tell him. So I just acted like he was just like a friend to me."
"I did that for so long that I began to believe it myself. I convinced myself that it was just like a brotherly relationship."
"That was until we were alone together. We were waiting for you guys to come to the old meeting area, and then a guard walked by."
"Lukey grabbed my hand out of fear, and I held on to him(out of fear). I could feel my face getting hot, and Lukey started breathing heavy. After the guard there left he took his hand off and said sorry. After that he was quiet for a bit."
"After a little while, I said it's ok and reached for his hand. He took it."
"We had decided not to tell anyone about this, and to try to get to meetings early to hangout a bit."
"But why didn't you tell-"
"Sabrina shut up."
"I didn't tell you because love is the worst crime you can commit! If we had gotten caught I would have died a SLOW and PAINFUL death! I DIDN'T WANT THAT!"
"Nobody wants that Vinny."
"Vinny shush! We're still in a bathroom!"
"After a few months of doing that, he missed a meeting, he has gotten caught the third time. We got really worried, and the next day we had to watch him face nature. And then he was gone."