2. It's a bit odd | CRIMSON

Title of the Book: It's A Bit Odd
Author: euphornium
Reviewed by: loverich_WP
Pages Read: 5
Score: 10/10

Cover/Synopsis:

The cover of your book is very aesthetically pleasing. I saw that you're the one who made it, you've got some talent there. 

Regarding your synopsis, I like that it's not over-revealing. Good job in making me wonder what that punishment was. Just from there, you already had me excited to read your story. 

Technicalities:

NAMES. I am very particular with names. I just don't get it why some authors use more than three names for their characters. If it's not essential to the story, why bother? So, I really want to say good job with the names. 

WORDS. First chapter in and I was already having mind-gasms (not a real word but yeah, point given). I love how simple your definitions were, and everything was very easy to read. I guess your readers won't be visiting google anytime soon. Although, refrain from typing expressions like how you're typing them in text messages.

PLOT. Basing from your first five chapters, it is definitely teen fiction. Your genre is clearly seen, and that's very good. Most of the time, you only get the vibe of the genre, halfway through the story.

PUNCTUATIONS. With the way you used punctuations, it gives me that idea that you've been writing in a long time. It's either that, or you're just really conscious with them like I am. You can't see but I'm applauding you.

TENSES. There were minimal to almost none regarding your errors in grammar. There were a few lapses with your tenses here and there, but nothing that wasn't fixable. Again, I would like to emphasize, it is not proper to use two tenses in one whole chapter. No one should be time travelling like that.

Message:

I really appreciate the fact that your story, although bxb, is not sex centered. Your story is amazing, and I can't wait for you to finish it so I could sit my butt down and binge read it. A friendly reminder, to overcome mental block, never focus on just writing only. There are a lot of little things in your life which you should enjoy. Don't wait for inspiration, look for it. I can't wait for the rest of your story to unfold. More power!