Chapter 12

Jackie and I have so much fun as soon as the cameras start rolling. And, we are keeping Ethan super busy. The balcony scene lasts about 40 minutes from start to finish. It will be a very long video. I, also, no longer have my wits about me after making out with Jackie for such an extended period of time. I am terrifically happy, though. The lighting turned out great. And, you could hear the waves crashing in the background. Ethan even put some candles on the table and lit them to add a little extra ambiance. 

As soon as we are finished on the balcony, I walk back inside and head straight to Ethan's bathroom, while Jackie goes to the spare bedroom to change. Ethan sits at a stool in front of the computer, that is on the kitchen counter, with all the cameras to upload all the videos and pictures. 

I stand in front of the mirror for about 10 minutes fixing my makeup and perking up my hair, after changing into my secretary ensemble. The first set we did today will be, by far, the most scorching. But, you tend to get a little hot and bothered anyway when you are all tied up and gagged, and struggling around with a beautiful woman beside you. So, I should be dripping wet by the end of the night. I swish with a little Listerine, take a second glance in the mirror , flip my hair over my shoulder and make my way back to the living room. 

Ethan is still sitting at his laptop when I reemerge. I perch myself on the barstool next to him and watch the pictures appear one by one on the screen. He affectionately rubs my knee with one hand, as he operates the mouse with the other one. The pictures look good and between 3 cameras, we have about 2 hours of video to edit. I do not envy Ethan having to go through all that footage, and trying to seam it together, especially since the content is so heated. 

Jackie appears a few minutes later. And, once again, she matches me well. I have decided on a red satin blouse and black pinstripe skirt. She looks indefectible in a similar blue satin blouse and plain black pencil skirt, as well. We both have stiletto heels that match our blouses perfectly, and have completed the look with garter belt and stockings. Of course, Ethan will try to film from several different angles and pull up our skirts to reveal panties for the camera. Our satin panties are also similar shades to our blouses and should pop for the pictures, in the right lighting.

We discuss the scene as Ethan moves the lights and tripods around for the second set. Jackie and I are all ready to go, as soon as Ethan finishes setting everything up.

Ethan starts rolling the cameras, holding the high def video camera as he walks around to get the moving angles. We sit down at the desk and pretend to work intently on some website updates for a minute, before Jackie rises and leaves in the direction of the kitchen. She picks up the camera in Ethan's hand. She continues the moving video camera, as Ethan prepares to enter the scene with rope and ball gag in hand. 

Ethan stands in front of me menacingly and gives me just enough time to react. I do my best to behave indignant towards his stance. Before I have much time for reaction, though, he grabs me and hoists me up on the desk, my legs dangling on either side of his as he stands in front of me. Ethan drops the rope on the desk. Then, he holds my hands behind my back as he uses his other hand to shove the red ball gag into my mouth. Once he has secured the ball gag, he picks up a length of rope and ties my arms behind my back at the elbows. 

Now, that  I am starting to be a little subdued, he grabs another length, pulls back and ties my legs apart to the legs of the desk. This is smart. I won't struggle too much. Because, if I do, I will fall flat on my face. He continues to tie my wrists, in the same manner, behind my back. Finally, he pulls apart my blouse at the top to reveal my cleavage, and wraps the last piece of rope  around me in a tight chest harness. I am effectively strewn up. At this time, Jackie and Ethan let the cameras roll for a couple of minutes, before Jackie hands the camera back to Ethan so she can reenter the scene.