Chapter 13

We enter the condo and part ways immediately, so we can get ready for our last bondage shoot of the weekend. I gather up the lingerie that I plan to wear, and head over to the spare bedroom. This way, Jackie and I can change and coordinate for the next set. When I get there, Jackie has her options laid out on the bed, so we can compare our picks. We end up settling on a coral corset with black lace for me and a similar blue one for Jackie. She looks so good in blue, the color really makes her cerulean eyes sparkle. We opt for black patent leather high heels with matching thongs and stockings to complete the look. 

Once we are all set and dressed in sumptuous lingerie, we meet Ethan back in the living room. He is almost there, having several lights and tripods already in place. Unfortunately, Ethan does not have an ottoman big enough for both of us to sit on, so we are going to do this one on the floor in front of the couch. He has already moved the coffee table out of the way. We go over the plan one more time, Ethan playing the role of peerless director. Finally, it is time to roll.

Ethan has Jackie and me sit back to back, legs crossed on the carpet. He proceeds to instruct us to hold our arms up in the air as he ties us together at the chest. It's a bit like a chest harness, but it goes all the way around both of us, so it is a little bit more complicated. Then, he ties our arms together with rope at our sides. He subsequently uses more rope to tie our ankles to the chest harness on either side. It looks good if not a bit more than compromising.  

Now, that he has all the rope scrupulously in place, it is time for the gags. You can't have a realistic bondage predicament without gags. Ethan goes easy on us, selecting mouth packing and black duct tape.  He works on Jackie's gag first followed by mine. When I don't tilt my head back far enough, Ethan gently nudges me with his voice, "Em". I lean my head all the way back until mine and Jackie's heads are snug together and my hair falls back out of my face. Now, he is able to apply the duct tape freely, without getting any hair caught. I am pretty sure I hear him mutter, "good girl" before stepping back and checking his work. 

Ethan gets all the cameras started and Jackie and I struggle around, letting out muffled groans. We pretend that we are irritated by the situation, and futilely attempting to get away from one another. Ethan moves through the room with the camera, trying to catch a few different angles. He doesn't keep us tied up too long. We are released from our predicament, after approximately five minutes of vigorous struggling and drooling. 

Jackie and I stretch out and remove the superfluous amount of tape from our faces, followed by drenched mouth packing. We have all the rope gathered before Ethan has a chance to download all the content on his computer. We leave the rest of the gear for Ethan to clean up. Jackie and I  retreat to the separate bedrooms to pack up our bags and change back into our street clothes. When we are all done, we meet Ethan back in the living room. He is now working on collecting the lights, tripods and cameras. 

Ethan takes a break, so we can say goodbye to Jackie. It's time for her to get back over to Jacksonville, and her hubby. 

"Bye" I say sheepishly as I hug Jackie tightly. "you'll have to come again soon."

"Bye, Lovely" she responds as she squeezes me back with an equal zeal. 

I release Jackie, so that Ethan can get his hug in too. He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her briefly on the lips, before going in for a plenary bear hug. He holds her for what seems like a while, before he lets go and kisses her transiently on the cheek. I blush as I witness their exchange. "Please come over to see us again soon," Ethan pleads with her. 

"I will" Jackie replies. She grabs her bag and makes her way to the door. Ethan holds the door open for her, and she is gone in an instant. 

As Ethan closes the door, he turns towards me and smiles exuding happiness, and relief at the same time. Having models over for shooting is a blast, but it can be stressful in the same measure. You want everything to go well, for the model to be comfortable, as well as, all the pictures and videos to come out good.  And, you hope that they have such a wonderful time that you can book them for a shoot again in the near future.