Acknowlegements

First and foremost, I would like to thank my husband, Brad. If you know me, you know that I frequently refer to him as Johnny. He is and has been a driving force in my life for well over 20 years. Anything I do now or have done has been a result of our journey in life together. He is the one that introduced me to bondage. And, without him, I don't think I would have ever had the desire or tenacity to write anything substantial. I certainly wouldn't have had anything interesting to say either. He makes me better than I am by myself. I could not have made this story without him or our shared experiences.

I, also, would like to thank my fellow bondage and fetish friends. I don't want to call anyone out by names. But, just know that if we have shared pictures, stories or worked together, you have a special place in my heart. And, hopefully you see I have thought about you as I wrote this story. 

Finally, I want to thank Wattpad for making a platform that makes it so easy to share a story and connect the writer with readers. I have tried to write a book for so long and found that it was too difficult for me until I discovered Wattpad. Even then, it took me a while. But, hopefully I have produced something that readers will enjoy with your help.