Chapter 2

Jungkook pov

Well I’m so happy that I got married to the love of my life. I just want to spend time with him however work is in our way. After the marriage we couldn’t even go for our honeymoon so I thought I should settle the matters in the work and go for our honeymoon.

My taetae must be mad at me for not being able to spend time with him. Since the day I started my work as the CEO he has been complaining about how much less attention I’ve been giving him. Even now second day after our marriage, he’s been angry with me how I prioritize work over him.

‘My baby taetae I’m sorry. I promise today I’ll go to work then settle the matters at work. Then I’ll come home by lunch then we’ll go for our honeymoon ok’

Oww he is being so cute right now with an angry pout.

‘Oh come on baby I promise I’ll hand over the work to Hoseok hyung and see the situation at the company and come home by lunch time. So don’t be angry and give a smile for your hubby.’

‘If you come by lunch time I’ll forgive. Now get lost before I step out of the house.’ Tae said angrily and walked over to yeontan. I just sighed went closer him and pecked his cheek and made way to the work.

Taehyung pov

I seriously didn’t like sending him off to work like that but what could I do. Even after marrying I get to spend less time with him. Sometimes I feel insecure that he maybe not love me anymore, or maybe I’m not enough for him, or he may have met a more prettier woman in his life. Because he’s spending less time with me I have grown to make up conclusions.

I know I’m stupid to doubt his love over me. We’ve been together since the beginning of the high school and known each other since we were babies but I can’t help but think all those things. So to get over those useless thoughts I went to my painting room to start over a painting until kookie comes back for lunch.

Jungkook pov

I made over to my office, on seeing me employess quiet down and greeted me. I greeted them back and made my way to the office and called for Hoseok hyung to meet me.

Once hosoek hyung came into my office I aked for his help.

‘Hyung can you do me a favour’ I asked averting my gaze to Hosoek hyung.

‘What kind of help can I do for you?’ he asked

‘Hyung can you handle the company matters for about 2 weeks’

Upon hearing that his eyes shot wide open.

‘Yah why do you ask that?’

I sighed and said ‘hyung taehyungie has been sulking since last night telling that I’m not spending much time with him. And he seems to be angry even this morning. So I promised I will take week off from work and spend time with him.’

Hosoek hyung sighed and agreed to take over the work in my absence. So I went out with hosoek hyung to announce my week leave to the employees so they’ll know who to seek for work matters when I’m not available. After announcing I went to my office and got some work done and I thought I should also inform my father about this.

So I went to meet my father. I knocked on his door and wait for his reply to enter.

‘What brings you here son? Is there some company metters that you need to discuss with me.’

‘No dad I came to say that I’ll take a week off from the work and will spend time with taehyung. He’s been sulking since yesterday’

After hearing that my father started laughing.

‘Sure, sure spend time with him. Poor boy he must be missing you a lot. Instead of a week leave take 2 weeks leave son. No matter what, you should allocate time to spend with your family.’

Hearing what my father said I felt so happy and out of excitement I jumped to hug my dad.

‘Thank you, thank you so much dad. Love you. Bye dad. I’ll go home now.’

‘Ok ok go home. Love you to son.’

I happily exit my father’s office and got ready to go home.

‘Hoseok hyung I’m going home now. Dad gave me 2 weeks leave instead of 1 so take care until I come back ok.’

‘Wow you little brat are you telling me to handle your work for 2 weeks. Just kill me already’

I laughed at what Hoseok hyung said and quickly ran away from my office to the car park. On the way home I stopped by a flower shop and bought some flowers for my lovely husband.

Once I reached home I rang the door bell and wait for my baby to open the door. Once he opened the door I was met with a cute sight of him wearing an apron and some of the paint on the apron and little on his cheek. He looked at me and smiled that means he has forgiven me for keeping my promise. I extended the flower bouquet and he was smiling widely at that so I quickly went inside and kissed him. I pushed him to wall and trapped him in my arms and kissed him passionately. He circled his arms around my neck and kissed me back. We kissed like that for some minutes and break off the kiss as we were breathless.

‘Tae baby I got 2 weeks off the work. So now I’ll do whatever you want for those 2 weeks.’ Hearing me say that he smiled widely.

‘Really. You really got 2 weeks off from work’ I nodded at that.

He happily hugged me and started squealing like a little kid who got his favourite candy. Seeing him happy made me also smile widely. At that I realized he’s all I need to be happy.

-----------------------------------

OMGGGĢGG.... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BTS COMEBACK NEXT WEEK.

DYNAMITE....

Plz Vote and comment