Chapter 6

Jungkook pov

I woke up to an empty bed and felt scared when I didn’t see Taehyung. Then I saw him standing near the balcony in just silk robe. I went and back hugged him. He leaned into my touch and I rocked our bodies slightly busking in the morning sun and breeze. I felt at peace with Taehyung by my side. I won’t exchange anything with the feelings I feel now. I just hope we’ll able to spend our time like this peacefully with no care in the world.

After a moment silent I whispered a small good morning and he whispered back. It’s like we are lost in each other’s embrace that we didn’t want to move way. I slowly turn him around keeping my hands around his waist and and he circled his hands around my neck and started playing with my hair. That habit of him will never change and I don’t want that to change. I just like how we are right now.

Right now we are lost in each other’s eyes. He eyes hold a galaxy and I just simply get lost in them and find it difficult to get back. I could stay staring at his eyes whole day. I don’t who leaned in first but in halfway we met our lips in a kiss. It’s a very slow kiss we just poured our love into the kiss.

We broke the kiss and Taehyung said ‘we better start getting ready for our outing or at this rate we may end up being in the bed again.’

‘I don’t mind being in the bed again, hell I don’t mind if I was being locked up as long as I’m with you I don’t mind anything.’

He was flustered and started hitting my chest.

‘Hey its morning. Stop being so cheesy early in the morning.’ With that he ran to the bathroom.

‘You know it saves time and water if we both shower together shall I join you?’ I shouted after him.

‘No' heard his simple reply. I sighed and looked out of the balcony and thought about our life. There are so many unexpected events happening in life. Even we don’t what will happen to us next minute. And Taehyung is also someone who entered into my life unexpectedly and I’m grateful for that.

I felt hands wrapping around me from behind.

‘What were you thinking so deeply that you didn’t even answer when I called you?’

‘ I was thinking about you’

‘You were thinking about me. Why?’

‘Thank you Jeon Taehyung for coming into my life. You made my life meaningful and I’m so grateful for that. So thank you'

‘Aish I told you to stop those cheesy lines' I chuckled at that. Eventhough he tells me stop he get so flustered with what I’m telling. I told him to get ready and I too got ready.

We had breakfast first in a nearby famous restaurant. Then we walk around without any plans and went to every shop that our eyes laid on. I practically had to carry a lot of bags. Taehyung just kept buying so many things. I told the chauffeur to bring the car in the end. After that we had lunch and went to visit sight seeing places. In the evening we went to the Eiffel tower and also shared a kiss. We didn’t give a fuck even if people were watching it’s just me and him at the moment. The city of love had witness our love.

We basically spend whole 2 weeks in France doing whatever that comes into mind. But Taehyung did shopping a lot and we had to carry lot if things back home. Spending time with Taehyung is the best moment in my life and I’m never letting go of him.

-----------------------------------

I'm quite busy these days so I don't have an idea when I'll update next. Plz have patience and I apologise.

Plz vote and comment...