Chapter 7

It’s been 2 weeks since Junkook and Taehyung return from France. They have been busy with their work especially Jungkook. Taehyung too have got an invitation to part in a exhibition and he have to complete several paintings before the exhibition so he too has been busy. But somehow they find time to spend with each other no matter how busy they are.

Now Taehyung is on his way to Jungkook's office. He received a call from Hosoek telling that Jungkook has not been taking his meals properly and keep on doing his work without breaks and now he kinda looks weak. That made Taehyung worried so he first stopped by his brother’s restaurant.

‘Oh Tae what brings you here?’ Jin asked

‘Hyung, is this how you greet your brother?’ Taehyung pouted. Jin laughed at his brother’s cuteness and hugged him.

‘Ok you rarely visit me and now you’re complaining.’

‘Sorry hyung. Can pack some food for Jungkook?’

‘And here I thought you came to visit me because you missed me'

‘I do miss you hyung but I heard from Hoseok hyung that kookie has been working without eating anything and now he looks kinda weak. I’ve been busy as well because of the exhibition.’

‘Alright then just give me sometime I’ll pack some food for your hubby.’

‘Thanks hyung. I’ll surely spend more time with you after the exhibition is over. Don’t worry.’

After spending sometime with Jin, Taehyung went to Jungkook’s office. There employees were surprised to see the famous artist V in the Jeon enterprise. Employees started surrounding Taehyung like crazy fans causing a commotion in the office.

All the employees are wondering what made the famous painter V to come to this office.
Yugyeom, Hosoek’s boyfriend, team leader of the graphic designing department happened to notice Taehyung and called Hoseok. Hoseok went to clear the crowd.

‘Hey everybody go back to your posts and stop crowding around V.’ The crowd around Taehyung slowly disappeared yet they kept their eyes on him wondering whom he came to meet.

‘Thank you hyung it was suffocating. By the way how did you know I was here?’

‘Yugyeom gave me a call telling that you were having hard time with the crowd.’

‘Come  I’ll lead the way to Jungkook’s office.’

‘Is he alright hyung?’

‘No, but please take that brat home with you and tell him to rest. He’s been working non stop.’

Hearing what Hoseok said made Taehyung worried about his husband.

Jungkook pov

I felt so tired working continuously but what can I do this is a important project t and I can’t afford slack off. Someone knocked on the door and came in.

‘Hey Jungkook’ it was Hoseok hyung. I know he came to pester me again.

‘Hyung please not now I’m busy. Don’t worry I’m fine so you also go and do the work.’ I said to him without averting my gaze from the papers.

I was startled when someone hit on the table. I looked up and saw a furious Taehyung. He looked pissed and worried at the same time. I gulped after seeing his expression.

‘Hobi hyung you can go now. I’ll deal with this brat now.’

I pleaded Hoseok hyung to not leave by my eyes but he just walked away. I again looked at Taehyung and decided to start a conversation with him.

‘Tae baby don’t you have work to do.’

‘I do. In fact I’m also busy but there is someone being stubborn to take care of his health so I had to abandon my work.’

‘Baby I’m totally fine.’

‘Shut the fuck up and you better listen to me or else you won’t be able to see me for awhile.’ I nodded because if I don’t listen to him he’ll really do what he said.

‘Good. First eat this lunch. Jin hyung made it. Then after lunch let’s go home. Don’t you dare say a word. I’m dead serious right now.’

So I just decided to follow his orders. When I was about open the lunch he himself opened and fed me. So I let him do that. Sometimes I love when he spoil me with this little actions.

__________________________________

Employees of the building now wonders how what kind of relationship does their CEO and the famous painter V has. It’s been more than 30 minutes that V was in the CEO's office and he haven’t yet come out.

All the employees now started gossiping around picturing different scenarios. However, the talking stopped as soon as Hoseok came out of his office and at the same time the door to CEO's office opens and out came V with their CEO holding his ear.  Employees were listening intently to the conversation while pretending to do their work.

‘Hyung I’ll take this stubborn bunny home. He’s having a fever and yet being stubborn telling that he has to complete the work. I’m sorry can you take care of the matters here.’

‘Sure Tae, make sure this stubborn bunny gets some rest.’

‘Of course hyung then goodbye.’

Then V turned to Jungkook and glared at him and said ‘you better follow me and don’t you dare pull some stunts I don’t mind dragging you by your ear with your employees watching.’

And employess had to fight back a gasp because their CEO fucking pouted. The employees were surprised because their CEO rarely shows ang expressions always wearing his famous cold face.

With that their CEO and V exit the building after bidding goodbye to Hoseok. Team leader of the management department asked Hoseok the relationship of V and the CEO and the answer they heard left them shocked.

‘They’re husbands' Hoseok simply said and went to his office while smiling to himself.

__________________________________

I'm busy with school and part time so I don't know when I'll update next. Thank you for having patience with this book. Since this is my first book I guess the book is boring. I'll try to make it interesting in the future...

Plz vote and comment...