Chapter 16

Taehyung pov

'I'm your future husband. Nice to meet you.' And he held out his hand to shake.

I'm utterly confused with the situation. There is a guy in France and on my doorstep, introducing himself as my fiancé. I'm totally confused. I don't remember being engaged to anyone. So I thought he must have made a mistake. So I talked to him politely.

'Excuse me mister I think you must have been mistaken me to someone else.'

He shook his head and rummaged his bag trying to find something. He pulled out a photo from his bag and showed it to me. I was shocked to see the picture is of me and Taekook which was taken on his 2nd birthday. Before I was able to ask anything he spoke.

'Your father is the one who gave it to me. I heard from him that former CEO Jeon Jungkook was your husband and he died from an accident so they were choosing a partner for you and your parents approved of me.'

I had my mouth a gaped. Honestly I was speechless. I don't know how to come out of this mess. So I sighed and told the Minjae guy to come in since its rude keep him standing at the doorstep.

I let him in and guided him to the living room. Jungkook was there with Taekook and looked at me in confuse. I also heard a gasp beside me. I and my parents have a lot of explaining to do.

'Tae baby why is this Kwon Minjae doing here?'

'You know him Kookie?'

'Of course. He is the manager of our company hospital branch.'

Its Minjae who spoke now. 'Mr.Jeon I heard that you passed away from an accident. How is it that you are alive?'

'Well it's a long story and I don't think we are close enough share such details. So you better explain yourself first.'

And Minjae told everything to Jungkook. Jungkook looked expressionless and I was kinda scared for his reaction to this matter. After Minjae finished telling everything, I was about to speak but Jungkook cut me off.

'Well now that you know I'm alive there is no need to continue this marriage since I'm still his legal husband. Plus Taehyung never had a say in this arrangement. Its his parents who arranged it. So you can kindly back off and find someone else to marry, who will love you for who you are.'

Minjae nodded and stood up to leave. 'Well Mr.Jeon it's a pleasure to see you alive and healthy. Hope you can return soon. I will take my leave now. And Mr.Kim I'm sorry for appearing suddenly like this.'

Taehyung shook his head and said its not his fault. 'I apologise on behalf of my parents. You have to go through all this. Sorry for wasting your time.'

He thanked and bowed and left. I looked at Jungkook and smiled at him. However he did not smile back. I frowned at him.

'What's wrong kookie?'

'If I was dead and if your parents arranged you to a marriage would you have married he/she Tae?'

I told Taekook to go to his playroom and I sat beside Jungkook and placed my hand on his knee. 'Kookie I will always love you. My love for you will never waver so even if my parents arrange me to a marriage I would have refused like I did for the past two years. So don't worry. You by my side brings me contentment.'

He smiled and I pecked his lips. However he didn't let me pull out from the kiss and kept on kissing me softly and gently. I smiled between the kiss because I missed Jungkook so much during this 3 years. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him.

'We have to go to your check up now. Shall we? I almost forgot about it due to all this dramas happening.'

Jungkook nodded and called Taekook. I put Taekook on his car seat and Jungkook sat next to me on the passenger seat. We drove off to the hospital and Jungkook had to go through the check ups and doctors said there isn't any problem and Jungkook can carry out the normal day to day activities. We thanked the doctor for being patient with Jungkook and not giving up on him.

After that we went to the mall to do some shopping and to have lunch. Jungkook told me to shop around and he will be with Taekook at the play area. I knew kookie would be lazy to shop around so I warned him to keep an eye on Taekook and I went to do shopping.

I went to the Gucci store first to see if there is any new clothes or accessories available. I was looking around while humming to a song but a voice made me snap to its direction. I widened my yes when I saw who it was.

'Tae, wow, what a surprise to see you here. Are you living here or are you here for vacation?' she asked

'I'm here for my business and stopped by the mall. What are you doing here?'

'Well my reason is the same as yours. I guess we're fated. To say that we met on the opposite side of the world.' She said and I scoffed. Fated more like ilfated. I was considering what kind of fate I have. Today is a bad luck for me.

'I don't think so.' And I went to a another section in the store and that bitch had to follow me.

'I heard your best friend or should I say boyfriend Jungkook passed away. You must have been sad right.'

'Can you just leave me the fuck alone?'

'Tae I still love you. Lets get back together. I missed you so much during this years. Please come back to me.'

'Hyerin, before my patience run out of me, I'm kindly telling you to fucking get lost. I don't want to be back with you. I'm married and I have a child. So just leave me the fuck alone. I'm begging you.' I'm losing my patience now. I have to go before I murder her.

-----------------------------------

Wohoooo.... BTS won four awards at MTV EMA 2020

 BTS won four awards at MTV EMA 2020

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BOYS...

Also my very boring story is about to come to an end...
I always say this but thank you for supporting this story..

Plz vote and comment...