Chapter 4

Taehyung pov

When kookie said that he want to tell me something with a serious expression made me scared. I’m wondering what he wants to say. There shows hesitancy in his eyes. After a long sigh jungkook started speaking.

‘I seriously don’t know how you’re going to react with what I’m going to say but I hope you don’t get angry after hearing this.’ Jungkook said nervously.

What kind of thing is he going to say that makes him so nervous.

‘Just say what you want to say kookie. Don’t worry eventhough it maybe something which will make me angry I will try to understand you.’

He sighed and started speaking.

‘You remember the day I proposed to you asking you to be my boyfriend.’

‘Hmmm. So what about it?’

‘Actually 2 weeks before the graduation I kind of heard your conversation between Jimin and Yoongi hyung.’

‘What conversation?’ I asked him with confusion because I don’t know what he’s talking about.

‘You were confessing to Jimin hyung about how you realised about your feelings for me.’

My eyes widened when Jungkook said that. I was beyond shock to hear that. I wanted to know more so I signed kookie to continue.

‘To be honest I had feelings for you for a long time. But when you said you were dating Hyerin I was heartbroken so to move on I started dating around.’

I had tears in my eyes when kookie said that.

Jungkook continued ‘When I heard your conversation with Jimin hyung I was ecstatic. Remembered how I suddenly stopped seeing girls. You were even asking me why I’m not with girls.’

I smiled at that.

‘Then I planned to propose to you on our graduation.’ He said while looking at me lovingly with a small smile playing on his lips. His next sentence always leaves me breathless no matter how many times I hear it.

‘I love you Taehyung. I love you so much. Just like I vowed on our wedding I promise you I will keep my words. I’ll make sure that you will be happy by my side. There maybe ups and downs but I’ll always remain by your side. I promise you. I love you tae.'

When Jungkook said that I had tears welled up. ‘I love you kookie. I love you too'.

With that he pulled me up to him and kissed. Our kiss is full of love. This seals our love, thankfulness and our promise. With that the kiss turned passionate and Jungkook got on top of me and kissed me hardly. With that we showed our love to each other. We proved our love through our actions. He showed his love for me slowly and pulled out every pleasure from my body. Like that our night was full of love.

__________________________________

Jungkook pov

I woke up to the birds chirping and looked beside me. There I was mesmerized by the most beautiful sight. My love, my angel sleeping with no care in the world. I smiled seeing all the love bites scattered on his neck and shoulder. I kept on staring at him. After a while he started squirming and slowly blinked open his eyes.

Upon seeing me staring at him, he hid himself from the blanket shyly. I laughed at his actions. I pulled the blanket a little and said

‘Come on baby don’t act shy now. This is not the first time baby.’ And I pecked his lips.

He pushed me slightly and covered his mouth. ‘don’t kiss. Morning breath’ he said.

I rolled my eyes ‘tae baby we’ve been through this so many times and you’re still complaining. And he sticked his tongue out and got up to shower and hissed in pain.

‘Did I went rough last night? Let me carry you to the shower’ and with that I carried him bridal style and went to the bathroom. Although he was in pain, in shower I made him scream my name louder.

After showering I was blow drying Tae's hair and his complaining how he can’t even sit because his ass was in pain.

We had breakfast and I told Taehyung to pack his bags because we’re going to our honeymoon tomorrow. With that he started jumping around his pain long forgotten.

‘Where are we going kookie?’ tae asked

‘You’ll know once we go there. So stop questioning and pack your luggage. No matter how much you whine I won’t tell you. So stop whining' and I pecked his lips and started packing my luggage.

__________________________________

Dynamite mv and b side mv literally did things to my heart.... MY SOUL LEFT ME

There were taekook moments as well

There were taekook moments as well... I'M SCREAMING

This taehyung caught me of guard

Plz vote and comment...