Chapter 15

Third person pov

‘Yoongi before you explain show me. Show me our son to me Yoongi. I want to see him.’ And yoongi nodded at his mother. He took a video call and connected it to tv so everyone could see. He called Taehyung and Taehyung answered  within three rings.

‘Hello Yoongi hyung. How are you? I saw the news. Finally we achieved our goal. You did it hyung. You’re awesome.’ Taehyung started speaking without given Yoongi a chance to say anything.

‘Thanks Taehyung. I would do anything for my family. Where’s Jungkook?’

Taehyung looked back to see what Jungkook was doing and laughed slightly. ‘kookie is helping Taekook in drawing. Why did you call hyung? We just talked yesterday’

‘Can you handover the phone to Jungkook.’ And Taehyung nodded and went over to Jungkook.

‘Kookie Yoongi hyung wants to speak  with you.’ And he handed the phone to Jungkook.

‘Hi hyung. What’s the matter? Are you calling because is it safe to come to Korea now?’

On seeing Jungkook everyone started to cry. They were relieved to see he was doing fine.

‘You can come to Korea when I tell you to. But not now.’ Yoongi answered

‘Hyung who’s there? I hear cying sounds.’ Is Jiminie crying.’ And Jungkook started laughing planning to tease Jimin.

‘No I told everyone that you are alive and now they’re crying because of happiness.’

‘What you told everyone. Hyung are you sure you’re in one piece now. Didn’t mom beat you up for lying.’ And Mrs.Jeon grabbed the phone from Yoongi.

‘Kookie my baby. Oh I’m--- so glad to see you. Please come home soon alright.’

Jungkook had tears in his eyes and Taekook came into view.

‘Appa why are you crying? Is halmeoni scolding you? Halmeoni don’t scold appa. He’s sick’

And Taekook’s cuteness made everyone to smile. They talked for a while and ended the call wanting to hear everything from Yoongi. And Yoongi told everything from the beginning. Eventhough Yoongi thought his mom and dad would be angry at him they were actually proud of him handling everything by himself for 3 years.

‘Oh Yoongi we understand why you would do something like that. Although we were sad you indeed protected us.’ Mr.Jeon praised Yoongi.

‘Thank you son. Thank you so much for protecting us.’ Mrs.Jeon hugged Yoongi.

And everyone enjoyed that night. Especially the Jeon family, forgetting everything else.

Jungkook's pov

I was happy for being able to talk with mom and dad. Taehyung went to put Taekook to bed and I was sitting in the balcony looking at the sky with tears flowing from my eyes. I felt a warm touch on my cheeks and turned to look at Taehyung wiping my tears.

‘Don’t cry kookie. Everything will fall back to its place soon.’ I nodded

‘I’m happy that I was able to talk with mommy. I miss her so much.’

And Taehyung started teasing me telling that I’m a mommy’s boy. I glared at him telling him to stop and he poked his tongue out playfully. We just talked about our past and laughed reminding some funny moments.

Taehyung's pov

I woke to the birds chirping and sunlight seeping through the curtains. It felt peaceful. Now that our family also knows everything, there is nothing to worry about. I looked at Jungkook and Taekook and they were still sleeping. So I got up, did the morning routine and went to prepare breakfast.

While I was preparing breakfast I heard soft footsteps. Taekook is coming to the kitchen while dragging his bunny plushie with one hand rubbing his eyes with the other hand. I smiled at his cuteness.

‘Is my baby awake?’ I asked Taekook and he nodded. 'Is appa awake?’ I asked and he nodded.

‘Appa went to take a shower.’

‘Ok I will wash you up once I finished cooking. Now come and drink your milk.’

I sat Taekook on the counter and gave his milk bottle to him. A moment later Jungkook came to the kitchen freshly from his shower and pecked Taekook’s forehead and then pecked my lips.

‘Go and prepare the table and take seat. I will bring your coffee.’ He nodded and did as I said.

We finished the breakfast and I went to clean up Taekook. We have to go to the hospital today for Jungkook’s check up. So I readied Taekook and told Jungkook to get ready as well. After that I got ready. When we were about to leave someone rang the doorbell. I went to open the door.

There was stranger and there is no doubt he is Korean.

‘Who are you?’ I asked from him

‘Hi I’m Minjae. You are Kim Taehyung right?’ Minjae guy asked and I nodded.

‘Yes. How do you know me?’ before he could reply Taekook came running to me and Minjae guy looked at him.

‘And this must be Taekook your son.’ I was confused to know how does this guy know.

‘Bow do you know me and my son?’ what he said next made me shocked to the core.

‘I’m your future husband. Nice to meet you.’ And he held out his hand to shake.

-----------------------------------

Well well.... unexpected turn of story...

Now its November and I can't wait for BTS next album... AHHHHHHH

Also sorry for the late update... things were quite hectic for me...

Plz vote and comment...