Chapter 8

Taehyung pov

During the whole car ride jungkook slept. There were dark circles and his face looks so pale. I checked his fever time to time until we reached home. I woke him up and helped him to walk up to our room. And he just plop on the bed. I removed his coat, tie, shoes and socks and loosened up his shirt so he could sleep comfortably.

I wish he didn't have lot of work to do. He's stressing himself a lot. He woke up in the evening and he was looking a bit better so I told him to shower and clean so he will feel fresh.

'How are you feeling now kookie?'

' I'm feeling a lot better after the shower.'

' Would you like to have anything?'

'No I'll just be in the office'

'Don't you dare go into the office. Have dinner then let's watch a movie and go back to sleep'

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head because he knows when I'm serious.

'Don't stress yourself kookie. I'm worried.'

'What can I do I have an important deal tomorrow with the Lee corporation. I surely have go through the contract and look carefully into it.'

'Gine then deal with the contract tomorrow. Come home as soon as you finished with the meeting.'

Jungkook nodded and sat beside Taehyung and laid his head on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung started stroking Jungkook's hair while thinking whether he should break the news or not. He was scared of Jungkook's reaction.

The thing bothering Taehyung is, since a week ago Taehyung has been experiencing morning sickness and dizziness so he talked with Jimin about it and they went to the hospital for a checkup and found out he's pregnant. Now he's kinda worried about Jungkook's reaction. They have talked about children before. Taehyung knows Jungkook loves children but now he's only getting negative thoughts only. However he can't keep hiding about it, sooner or later he have to tell it to Jungkook.

Whatever the reaction may it be, Taehyung decided to tell it to Jungkook.

'Kookie...'

'hmmm' Jungkook replied

'I have to tell you something important.'

'What is it?'

'I don't know how you will react upon hearing it. I'm kinda scared how you're going to react to what I'm about to say.'

Jungkook sit up and cupped my face and turned my head towards him.

'Calm down baby. You're panicking just say what you want to say. You know that I hardly get mad at you right so just don't be scared and say. I'm listening to you.'

Taehyung took a deep breath and said it.

'I'm pregnant kookie.'

He closed his eyes because he doesn't want to see Jungkook's reaction. However when he got no response he slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook only to see tears rolling down his cheeks with eyes open wide.

Jungkook pov

I was really shocked and surprised when Taehyung said that he is pregnant. After processing for a moment what he said I looked at Taehyung he was close to panicking. So I asked again just to make sure I heard it right.

'What did you just said?'

'I---I'm pre---pregnant kookie'

I stood up and carried him and spin around while laughing loudly. Taehyung got the meassage that I was happy so he also started laughing and crying at same time. I put him on his feet and hugged him tightly yet carefully.

'Thank you Tae, thank you so much. I really don't have words to express how happy I'm right now. Since the day you entered into in my life I only felt happiness. And now you made me even more happier if it is possible.'

He only cried. We just stayed in each other's embrace. I hope my actions speak louder than words. I was so so happy. I feel like I'm the happiest man in the world. I hope that our baby would be like Taehyung so kind hearted, innocent and of course he/she should get Taehyung's looks.

'I promise you Taehyung I'll take care of you and our baby and shower lots of love. Don't hesitate to say anything you want. If you want to eat anything even in the middle of the night tell me.'

'Ahhh.. we should tell this happy news to everyone. I'm sure our moms will arrange an party.'

So we called everyone and told about Taehyung's pregnancy. Everyone was happy and kept on congratulating Taehyung. Just as we expected our moms said that they will arrange a party to celebrate the addition of new family member to our family.

__________________________________

I'm sorry... this story is boring right.. since this is my first time writing I hope you will understand.

There are lot of ideas on my head but when I'm writing nothing comes out.

I humbly apologise if the story is boring.

And also sorry for the short chap...

__________________________________

BTS RANTING TIME

Their performance at agt and iheartradio almost killed me.... they were so cool. My cousin sister who is not a fan of kpop literally kept on yelling and screaming when I showed their performance. She said now she's an army....

Plz vote and comment