Banana Milk?

I stepped out of the car on the passenger side and Guku took one look at me before a big smile spread across her face before it was replaced with shock. "Your.....your Shu Quan!!!" She said and hugged me. "Yes I am" I said. "I love your videos!!!" She said. "Thank you" I said and bowed. "None of that! We are family as of now" Guku said and hugged me again. I began to tear up at her words. "Guku he's crying" Jungkook said. "What! Nooo no tears!" Guku said. "I'm sorry..." I said as Jungkook wiped my tears away. "Don't be I know where they are coming from" Guku said. "You watch his YouTube channel?" Jungkook asked as we sat down at a table. "Of course! Me and my girlfriend love it!" Guku said. "Isn't he so cute on it?" Jungkook asked. "He is! You bagged a good one Junu. I'm impressed he kept his relationship secret for all these years!" Guku said. "I'm impressed too!" Jungkook said. "Well I'm always opening up to my fams that's what I call my fans about a boyfriend I'm dating then their hopes get built up just to get crushed. So I decided to not reveal anything about a boyfriend unless we get engaged and I see their true heart" I said.

"Awww well that's understandable. So can I tell my gf about a new video going to drop about yalls engagement and love story?" Guku asked. "Can she Kookie?" I asked as I placed my hand on his. "Yeah you can just don't tell Suku that I'll be in it leave it a surprise" Jungkook said making me blush. "A blush!!!! Yes! I'mma text her right now!" Guku said. "So....seeing as we are all adults here....I have to know" Guku began. "No you don't that's our business" Jungkook said. "Awwe come onnnn!" Guku said. "What?" I asked. "I want to know of you two have you know played under the sheets" Guku said. "Played under the sheets?....oh!...... Ohhhhh!" I said and blushed. "As I said our business not yours" Jungkook said. That's when my hoe rachet ass came out and I touched Jungkook on his dick that was somewhat hard in his pants. He blushed bright red as I said "come on you can tell her a little" with a smirk on my face. Jungkook grabbed my hand and put it behind my back. "You are going to pay for that later!" he said. "Ooooo you have!!!!!" Guku said. "I'll pay that any day" I said. That is when I saw Jungkook's dick get extremely hard. "You two want to finish up so you can go play?" Guku asked. "We are fine for now" Jungkook said. "OK I'll stop teasing you" I said. We enjoyed our lunch with Guku then she wanted a picture with me. "Of course!" I said and posed. She took the picture and left us as soon as her girlfriend called her screaming.

Jungkook and I got back in his car and he drove to my apartment. "What happened there?" He asked as he stopped at a red light. "When?" I asked confused. "You know when. When you placed your hand on my dick and said those words in a completely different voice tone" Jungkook said. "Oh no....it happened again...." I said going for the door handle. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked noticing. "Leaving before you can tell me to....it's happened so much" I said. "Did I say I didn't like it?" Jungkook said. I turned around and saw his face right up in mine. "What?" I said. Then Jungkook put his finger against my lips before he kissed me again this time with more passion then the first. I could feel my body giving power away as I fell into Jungkook's arms. "We need to hurry up to your place" Jungkook said. "It's not far" I said. "Then point the way" he said and focused back on the road. I directed him and within 5 minutes we arrived at my apartment. "You go on ahead in. I'm going to go get some of my stuff" Jungkook said. "I can help you" I said. "It's OK I got this. However you can take this in" Jungkook said and handed me one drink in a yellow milk carton. "Banana milk?" I asked. "It's delicious. However don't drink it" Jungkook said.

"Why not?" I asked. "Cause it's mine it's my favorite" Jungkook said. "OK...." I said and got out the car. "It's apartment 97 on the top floor" I said. "Alright! See you soon be sure to welcome me home" Jungkook said and drove off. I shook my head and entered my building. I took the elevator up to my floor and entered my apartment. I quickly cleaned up before I got thirsty. I looked in my fridge but only saw Jungkook's banana milk. "Will he get mad?" I asked myself. "Well we are engaged so we share" I said convincing myself and drank it. "Wow! It's delicious!" I said. "Now to get that video edited" a few hours later night had fallen and Jungkook hadn't returned. "Hope he's ok" I said and listened to music. I didn't hear when he opened the door. Then he entered my bedroom. "Quan did you drink my banana milk?" He asked. "Welcome home and yes I did" I said. "Do you want more?" He asked. "Sure" I said and paused my music only to hear his belt unbuckle. I looked and saw his pants just slid off as did his briefs. " Oh...." I said as I saw before me his sexy and naked bare body.

+++++++++++18+ ahead++++++++++++

"Is this getting back?" I asked. "Shut up and strip" Jungkook said. "I'm sorry" I said apologetic. Then I saw his dick hard and twitching just waiting for me. My body reacted on it's own and I stripped down to my birthday suit. Jungkook moved my computer and earbuds off the bed before he pushed me down on it. "Told you you'd pay for earlier" he said. "I wouldn't call this payback" I said before Jungkook hushed me with a forceful yet passionate kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he climbed on top of me and we made out till my dick got hard and began twitching. "You want me?" Jungkook whispered sexily in my ear. "Yes" I said. "Then you got me" he said as he plunged bare into my ass. "Ah!" I moaned. "It's your first time?" Jungkook asked. "Yes" I said. "Mine too I'll try to be gentle" he said and moved slowly. "How did you learn all this ah!" I asked. "I watched porn to learn it and practiced with my pillow" Jungkook admitted. "Gay ah! Porn? Ah!" I asked. "Yeah....I tried the whole straight porn thing but I just couldn't" Jungkook said. "Same here! Ah! There!" I said. "Here?" Jungkook said hitting my sweet spot. "Yes! Ah!" I said as I began to masturbate. "No no I'll do that for you" Jungkook said as he grabbed my dick and began to pump it along with his hip movements. "Ahhhhhh! Fuck!" I moaned. "Keep moaning like that and I'll go rougher it's turning me on more and more" Jungkook said. "I can take it do it" I said. "You asked for it!" Jungkook said and plunged all the way in to where his balls slapped against my ass. "Ah! FUCKKKKK!" I screamed. "I wonder how it feels to get fucked?" Jungkook said. "Ask me again and you'll find out!" My hoe self said. "Oh? How will you do that? I'm in control here" He asked. "Don't tempt me" I said. Then he slammed faster and harder. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" I moaned with each slap of his balls. "Sorry what did you say? You want my banana milk? Ok!" Jungkook said and I felt his sweet warm cum fill my ass as mine sprayed all over my abs, chest and face and sprayed his abs all the way to his chin. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. "FUCKKKKK!!!!!!" Jungkook screamed. "You want it?" I asked. "You think you can fuck me?" Jungkook asked and I flipped him over before I plunged into his ass. "FUCKKKK! It feels so big and slippery!" Jungkook screamed. "Yeah! You like that?" I asked. "I love it harder!" Jungkook screamed. I went all the way in till my balls slapped his ass. "Fuck! That feels good! Don't stop!" He screamed. "I'm cummimg again!" Jungkook screamed. "So am I!" I screamed and just like that we sprayed our banana milk for a second time completely dirting my bed sheets.