Coincidence

ㅓJungkookㅏ

"Do you know how to drive?" I asked Quan while we rode the elevator. "Yeah I do got my Korean driving license my first week here" Quan said. "Good! Here!" I said and handed him my keys. "Are you sure?" He asked as he looked at me with his cute eyes. "Wahhhh he's too cute!" I thought. "Yeah I'm sure I'm tired of driving anyway" I said. "OK just wanted to make sure I know how some guys are with their cars" Quan said. "Well I'm not some guys I'm me and your my fiancee so it's totally fine with me" I said. "If I wreck it will you pay for it?" Quan asked to which I responded with a worried face. "Haha! I'm kidding! I'm a safeish driver" he laughed. I laughed too then the elevator opened revelaing a girl with long black hair waring a black mini dress. "You must be Jungkook! I'm Min Yuri I'm your wife!" She said looking at me. I looked at Quan and he surprised me yet again. "I'm sorry who are you again?" He asked. "Min Yuri Jungkook's wife. He looked at me and grinned. "No your not!" He said. "Yes I am see?" Yuri said showing a ring. "Is your last name Min?" Quan asked me. " No it's Jung" I said. "Min Yuri.....Jung Quan...now which one makes more sense?" He said. "Jung Quan" I said. "That's my name soooo that makes me your wife does it not?" Quan said. "What? You can't be his wife your a guy!" Yuri said. "Then am I your husband?" Quan asked. "Yes you are" I said and hugged him from behind. "Then what does that make her?" He asked. "I don't know? A dumb bitch who is living in a fantasy world where I'm straight as a ruler?" I said. "Ah yes!" Quan said touching my dick.

"Yuri yes? You see this dick? This one right here that I'm holding?" Quan said. "Yes....?" Yuri said. "It's all mine. It was inside me just a few minutes ago. Was it inside you?" Quan asked. "No....?" Yuri said confused. "Will it ever be?" Quan asked. "Yes!" Yuri said. "Your right she is a dumb bitch" Quan said and pushed me against the wall of the elevator before kissing me deeply. He tied our tongues together and you can see our saliva just oozing from our mouth as we change sides. "WHAT!" Yuri said angry but we paid her no mind as we kept kissing. I then picked up Quan and he wrapped his legs around my waist before I turned around and pinned him against the wall. "Ah!" He moaned then gave into me more as he released his arms around my neck and rested them against the wall giving me full control. "UGH!" Yuri said and stormed off. "Haha! Serves you right bitch!" I said as I stopped kissing Quan. "Don't stop please" he begged and the tone he spoke in just turned me on more! Then our stomachs growled. "Moment...ruined thanks stomach!" I said and put Quan back on the ground.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As Jungkook placed me back on the ground I sighed. "I wanted to continue.." I thought. "We'll pick this up once we get back" he said. "OK..." I said. "Can you wait?" Jungkook asked as we got in his car with me in the driver's seat. "I don't want too but yes" I admitted. "Aww so cute! Just follow the gps it'll take us right to the best raman restaurant in Busan" Jungkook said. "Ok.." I said. "Ok what?" Jungkook asked. "Ok babe" I corrected. "Yayyy you said it again! I'm so happy!" Jungkook smiled. "That smile..." I thought. Then I focused on the road. "Hey baby?" Jungkook asked. "Yes?" I said. "Since you were open with me I want to be open with you..." He said. "You don't have to if it's too much for you" I said. "I want too" Jungkook said. "Then tell me" I said as I stopped at a red light. "When I was younger my brother took me out of the house one day when my parents were arguing. He taught me how to drive and bought me ice cream before taking me to a bbq place. Soon he took a waitress back into the back and left me alone for a little bit. These men who looked creepy started talking to me. They asked if I wanted candy...." Jungkook began. "Oh no....Jungkook I'm so sorry!" I said.

"Why you don't even know what I'm about to say" Jungkook said. "You said yes to candy then they took you away and tried to gangbang you!" I said to which Jungkook responded with a shocked face. "How did you?' He asked as the light turned green. "I'm all too familiar with the dark side of South Korea. Plus I survived one too...." I said. "You did! What the fuck! Who were they? Where are they I'mma go off!" Jungkook said. "Luckily they didn't do anything....I was saved by a Korean guy who took me and another kid to the hospital" I said. "Was it in Korea?" Jungkook asked. "Yes it was..." I said. "Why were you in Korea as a kid?" Jungkook asked. "My father had some buisness deals to seal with his Korean partners" I said. "Ah I see..." Jungkook said then he fell silent before jolting up and screaming making me jump. Luckily I was at another red light. "What what!" I screamed. "There was another kid there! Who looked like you!" Jungkook said. Wha.....What!" I said. "Were the men who attempted to gang rape you big men with beer bellies?" Jungkook asked. "Yes....." I said. "Were they at a Korean BBQ place?" Jungkook asked. "Yes" I said. "It's the same place!" Jungkook said to which we both screamed. "Then we..." I began. "Knew each other...." Jungkook continued. "Way back when!" We both said in unison. Then the light turned green and I kept driving. "Okkkk creepy much?" I said. "Or destiny" Jungkook said. "Destiny......" I said then I saw the place. "There...." I said. "Yeah....that's the place....wait look at that!" Jungkook said pointing. "We saw two men leading a small girl towards the back of the building. "No not again!" I said and practically swerved into a parking spot. "Give me my camera!" I said and Jungkook handed it to me. I looked at him and nodded before beginning to film. "Let's go!" I said and got out. Jungkook appeared in the video as he walked ahead of me. "Keep quite" he whispered. He peeked around the corner and the color just drained from his face. "There are two kids there one boy and one girl...." He said. "2? Oh hell no!" I said and walked around the corner. "Your on video right now! Let those children go right now! Or else I'm calling the cops!" I shouted. The men looked back at me and froze when they saw my camera with a light on. "Now I got all your faces too!" I shouted. Then they ran away scared. I lowered my camera. "Babe call the police!' I said and Jungkook nodded. I ran to the children and held them. "Your OK! Your safe!" I told them. "Mina!" A man shouted. "Juno!" A woman screamed.