Innocent till provin Guilty

After I moved out I moved to Seoul where I moved into a small one bedroom studio apartment. Two years passed and I fell in love with Seoul. I decided that I'd make this my home base. So I bought me a big house in the Gangnam district. After a week I moved into it cause my lease was up in the apartment. Another week passed and I was watching a k-drama while I laid in bed when it was interrupted by a breaking news report. "Unsolved case of the death of 40 year old Jung Jinso a business man who was found in Lum-so Ramen and sea food restaurant in downtown Busan has hit a big break when Mr. Jung's youngest son and suspected murderer Jung Jungkook turned himself in after two years of hiding. "Jungkook!" I said and turned it up. "Jungkook claims he is innocent and was just scared of being suspect so he fled and lived with a friend of his in Seoul, South Korea. Police are transporting him back to Busan to await trail" the news anchor said. Then my cell rang. I looked at the caller I'd and saw Guku's name pop up. "Goku?" I asked. "Did you watch the news?" She asked me. "Yes I did it interrupted my K-drama" I said. "How fast can you get to Busan?" She asked.

"If I take the train I should be there in 2 hours" I said. "Do it! He just called me and asked if I could visit him. Even though he told me to not reach out to you I know he'd love to see you" she said. "Would you pick me up at the train station?" I asked. "Of course!" She said. "Ok see you soon" I said and hung up. I got dressed and booked my ticket for the train set to leave in 1 hour bound for Busan. I got into my car that use to be Jungkook's car but after a year owning it I got it changed over into my name. "I'm technically still his fiancee" I said. I tried to date new people even met up with some. I admit I had a few hook-ups with various sexy Korean guys.....but none made me feel like Jungkook did. Plus I was mostly the top in the hook up. I only hooked up with 4 tops but still none made me feel like Jungkook did. The night we made love in my bed and in the shower kept playing in my mind. I even had a dream about it and it continued.....it had us getting married, raising our kids and living a life of happiness. "It was supposed to be a trial run.....but half of the reason I choose to live in Seoul was because I had hoped he would be back.....one day..." I thought as I looked out the window of the bullet train.

I fell asleep leaning against the window and only awoke when the train began to pull into thw Busan station. "Back here huh?" I said and stood up. I disembarked and saw Guku waiting for me. "Guku!" I said. "Quannnn!" She screamed and ran to me. She hugged me and handed her car keys to me. "What?" I said. "Sooyoung just called me. She has been in Seoul studying in college and today she'd be back then we are moving in together in Daegu. Use my car and see Junu. I have a new car being delivered to my house today that will be my new car" Guku said. "What?" I said. "No timeeeeeee gooooo" Guku said and pushed me towards the exit. "Guku? Hey!" I said. "Don't worry about me! Junu needs you! Go get your man!" She said. Then I was lost in the crowd and some how ended up outside. "Go see Jungkook....by myself?" I thought.

I looked at the car keys in my hands and sighed before going to find it. Once I did I was in shock that it was my dream car. "A...a jeep!" I said excited and put my bags into the bed of it. I started it up and the car roared to life. "Oh my god!" I screamed excitedly. I backed up and tore out into the streets. "I don't even know where I'm going...." I said then my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. The address is in the gps on the dashboard. "Hurry to the station!" Guku said and hung up. "GPS?" I said and spotted it. I tapped the screen and the address was already pulled up. "Wait....that's....!" I said as I recognized the address. "That's the address of that precinct next to the ramen restaurant...." I thought and turned it off knowing the way. About 30 minutes later I pulled up to it and parked. "Don't worry Kookie...I'm coming!" I said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ㅓJungkookㅏ

"Two years.....two years on the run.... Now back and could be facing life in prison for a crime I didn't do...." I thought. Even though I was depressed as fuck and suicidal...my thoughts returned to Quan. "He's most likely gone to the states...I hope he found love. I messed up so bad with him....why did I run? Why didn't I just stay and talk to the detectives...was I scared? Or was I glad he was dead....dad...if only I was straight...if only I married Yuri and faked my life none of this would have happened. Quan...when I saw him that day...my heart raced so fast....to hide a blush from my parents I just yelled back. I knew at that moment I was in love with him....I didn't even know who he was or anything about him....I just knew he was the one for me...dad...." I thought and the memory came flooding back to me. "Dad!" I yelled and he turned around. "You! It's him arrest him this instant!" Dad complained to the secretary. "On what charge sir?" The secretary asked clearly annoyed. "On...on! It doesn't matter arrest him now!" Dad yelled. "Would you shut up and listen for once my god!" I said. "Don't you dare talk to me like that! I am your father and you will show me respect!" He said. "You lost my respect when you wouldn't listen to me when I told you to stop showing me all these ugly and flithy rich airesses to further your own goals!" I said. "My goals? I was showing you them for our family!" He said. "No your weren't! Even mom told you to stop!" I said. "She's a woman what does she know!" Dad said. "Apparently more then you do! Because she knew who I truely was and you would have seen it too if you put your selfish desires aside and actually looked at me!" I said. "Watch your tongue boy!" My father said. "Take it outside!" The secretary said and we were escorted out of the station by the security guard. "Would you fucking listen to me!" I said. "Jinso! enough!" I heard my mother say as she ran up to us. "Shut up Min-ah!" Dad said. "I will not! You need to listen to our son! Do you want to lose Jungkook too?" She asked.

"What are you talking about!" Dad said. "Our oldest left because of you! I'm not about to lose both my children! Now listen!" Mom said. "What....." Dad said in shock. "It's true dad hyung left because of your behavior. Now will you listen to me?" I said. "Fine.....fine..." Dad said and we walked to thw restaurant. "Junu!" Sooyoung said and hugged me. "Hey Sue. Table for four please" I asked. "Got you! And all phones must be left up here tonight because of a food critic visiting" Sooyoung said. "That's fine" I said and handed her my phone. My parents followed suit. Sue then lead us to a table and gave us menus. "I'll be back shortly" she smiled and walked away. "Who is that?" Mom asked. "She's my best friend Guku's girlfriend" I said. "Guku? Isn't that one of your online friends?" Dad asked. "Yeah" I said. "She's beautiful. He's one lucky boy to have her"  Mom said. "She...." I thought. "Now that I'm calmed down I'm listening Jungkook" Dad said. "The first thing I need to tell you is the reason I turn down all the girls you thrust upon me" I said. "Go on Kookie" mom said. "Is because I'm not attracted to woman sexually. I'm gay dad. I find only men attractive" I said. "G....gay? Jungkook....I had no idea!" Dad said. "Yeah...I still look at a woman and say shes cute or she's beautiful but I cannot fantasize myself and a girl having sex and producing a child....I just can't" I said. "I has no idea...how shameful I am....I bring shame to myself..." Dad said and began to cry. I got up and hugged him. "It's ok dad. Not many parents understand the concept of being gay" I said. "I've known since he was 8 that he was gay....after that incident at the barbecue restaurant he seemed different" mom said. "There was another boy that day there....that not is my fiancee now...." I said. "That nice looking Chinese boy?" Dad asked. "Yes...his name is Zhou Quan" I said. "Zhou....I've heard that name before...." Mom said. "It's the name of a famous Chinese warrior back in the dynasty era of China" I said. "Is he a descendent of him?" Dad asked. "He is but his family kicked him out of their home when he was 13 after he came out to them" I said. "How horrible!" Mom said. "He was homeless for three years....then he saved up enough money to get his own apartment. It was so hard on him....." I said as I began to cry.

"Oh Jungkook...." Mom said. "He has my blessing..." Dad said. "He....he does?" I asked surprised. "Yes he does. He went through that trauma with you....and became strong from it. He's more then fit to be your husband" dad said. "Thats....that's great....." I said. "What's wrong Jungkook?" Mom asked. "He isn't my fiancee. We are on a trial run. If he falls in love with me in 6 months then we will get married. If not I had planned to let him go and move in with Guku" I said. "Why?" Mom asked. "Because we were complete strangers till today" I said. "Even though he was there that day?" Dad asked. "Yes....I hadn't remembered he was there till we were on our way here after I told him about what happened" I said. "I see....well if he does fall in love with you which I have no doubt he will then we'd love to meet him" dad said. "You are meeting him today" I said. "Are we?" Mom asked. "Yes we were at the station because we caught the same men trying to harm other children and Quan got it on his camera" I said. "That the men harmed the children?" Mom asked. "No we stopped them before they could harm them. He recorded their faces and gave it to the deputy" I said. "He's a smart young man" dad said. "He is...and treats me so well" I said. "If your happy then so are we" mom said.  "Excuse me son I need to go to the bathroom" dad said. "Min-ah could you go home and get my glasses I forgot to bring them" dad continued. "Again Jinso? Very well" mom said. Dad kissed mom on her lips. "Where would I be without you...I'm sorry for my actions earlier" dad apologized. "It's fine Jinso" mom said and they got up. "I'll stay here and wait for Quan he should finish up nextdoor here soon" I said. My parents nodded and left. "Hey Jung! You got a visitor!" A policeman said interrupting my train of thought. "Thats probably Guku..." I thought as the policeman opened my cell and prepared to handcuff me. "You don't need to do that...I won't resist or try to run....if I do please kill me" I said. "Fine come on he's waiting" the policeman said. "He not a she?" I asked. "Yes follow me" the policeman said. "Who could it be?" I thought.