Taste

"FUUUCKKKKKK!" Jungkook screamed as we finished. I collapsed on top of his chest my hair landing right in his cum. "Ha.....ha...." I breathed heavily. "Shit....that felt amazing!" Jungkook said. "Yeah...it did...." I said. "You ok?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah....I'm fine...just out of breath" I said. "You need an inhaler?" Jungkook asked. "No I'm ok however I have to shower now and replace the sheets" I said. "Can we shower together?" Jungkook asked. "Sure my shower has two shower heads and one waterfall head" I said. "Good! I've always wanted to take a shower with my husband and..." Jungkook said before I cut him off. "And make love while the calming water rushes over us?" I said. "Exactly!" Jungkook said. "Let's get clean then I'll strip my bed" I said. "Our bed" Jungkook said. "Our bed....yes our bed let's get cleaned up" I said. We hopped into the shower and I just had to know. "Jungkook what happened when you went to your parents house to get your stuff?" I asked. He was silent for a moment then he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You want to know?" Jungkook asked. "Yes I do" I said.

"Then let's go out to eat before going to bed gives you time to wash the sheets" Jungkook said. "Is anything open now?" I asked. "You kidding? Night time is when Busan really lights up!" Jungkook said. "Will you tell me then?" I asked. "Yeah sure I mean you are my fiancee which reminds me we need to go get you a ring!" Jungkook said. "I don't..." I began. "Nope you'll get one! We'll go to Seoul tommorow I have a friend who owns a Jewelry store there" Jungkook said. "Then dont bother unpacking cause my lease is up tomorrow afternoon so I have to move again and I was aiming for Seoul" I said. "Great! I've always wanted to move there!" Jungkook said. "I also still need to do that video...are you sure your OK with it?" I asked. "With the video or you?" Jungkook said taking me by surprise. "Both..." I admitted. Jungkook grabbed my hands and made me turn around to face him. "Ah!" I moaned. "Keep doing that and I'll lose the control I'm trying to keep" he said as he pinned me against the wall. "Jung...kook" I said. "Yes baby?" He asked. "Answer me please" I said.

"Yes I'm ok with the video and I'm definitely ok with you! Hell I'm going to come out and say it. I love you Quan" Jungkook said and kissed me lightly. Then I mustered my own strength and pushed him back towards his side of the shower pinning him against the wall. "I'm fighting my control too..." I said. "It's true what they say...sex is addicting. Once you get a taste you don't want to stop...should we?" Jungkook asked. "Lose control?" I said. "Yeah...." Jungkook said. I kissed him tying our tongues together in a passionate French kiss. "Ah..." I moaned. "Hm!" Jungkook moaned. We released each other and turned back around. "If we lose control now....we won't make it to a restaurant" Jungkook said. "Yeah..."I said upset. "Don't be upset...you can have my banana milk anytime you want it just tell me" Jungkook said. "Same goes to you...babe..." I said and blushed. Jungkook turned around and again hugged me from behind. "You just called me babe...I'm so happy!" he said. "I can tell" I said feeling his hard on touch my ass. "Sorry....it can never go completely soft around you..." He said. "Mine either..." I said and Jungkook reached around to grab it. "I see... We need to hurry up and get back so we can lose control again!" he said. "Yeah...I'm clean are you?" I asked. "My body is...my mind is not" Jungkook said. "Then let's hurry so that can become clean too" I said. "Right behind you baby" Jungkook said as I turned off the water. Jungkook smacked my wet ass then left the shower and I returned the favor. "Give you get that's my moto" I said. "I like that moto!" Jungkook said.

"That's why we have true fun under the sheets" I said. "You know it put the sheet in the washer I'll get dressed" Jungkook said. "I mean you could go butt naked" I joked. "Don't tempt me hon" he said. "Awww but I like tempting you!" I said. "I know you do and I love it" Jungkook said with a wink and left the bathroom. "What am I doing...am I right to allow myself to become attached too easy? What happens when I leave...." I thought. I looked into the mirror and sighed. "No time to fall into depression...gotta get that sheet washed!" I said. "Quan...depression? Why? Are you thinking about us? About what will happen when you leave? You still don't believe me...when I love someone like I love you...I'd follow you to hell if you asked me too....what has this country taught me? What keeps me here? Nothing....then..." Jungkook thought.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ㅓJungkook ㅏ

"Congratulations it's a boy!" The nurse said when she handed me to my mother..."what a bitch she turned out to be..." I thought. I would hear mom and dad fighting over money, secrets, and random things. I always wondered why they stayed together if they hated each other? One day the fighting got louder and my brother ran into my room and grabbed my hand. "Come on Kookie we are going away" he said. "Hyung?" I said but he dragged me out the house. This was the last night I saw him...he took me to get ice cream and to the playground. He sat me in his lap to teach me how to drive although I felt a point poking me. With his help I drove to a restaurant 20 miles from our house. He paid for the food then took one of the waitresses to the back leaving me alone. I was surrounded by strange men around twice my height and all had these crazy looks in their eyes that almost looked hungry. "What's your name?" One of them asked me. "Jungkook..." I said weakly. "That's a cute name for a cute boy" another said. "You want some candy?" The third guy asked. "Yes!" I said. What happened next...I don't remember...all I remember was being taken out the restaurant and around back where there was nothing but a dock with no boats. The rest is all black to me....the next thing I remember was waking up in the hospital with my brother crying next to me. "Oh Jungkook...I'm so sorry!" He repeated. "What did you do!" I heard my dad yell. "I didn't mean for him to get hurt like this!" My brother said. "You irresponsible little shit!" Dad yelled. After that I blacked out and didn't wake up...I saw this light start to appear before me beckoning me to walk to it. "We are losing him!"  I heard a doctor scream. As I looked back the light faded away and I woke up in the hospital. "Stats returning to normal we did it! He's back!" A nurse said. "Good job team put him in the ICU for over night monitoring. He must be one strong kid to comeback from a brutal beating and attempive gang rape" the doctor said. "Gang rape? What is that?" I thought. The next few days my wounds were tended to and by the second day I was placed into a normal room. My parents wouldn't come see me. My aunt did and my uncle durning the day. At night I would sleep but I felt watched by caring eyes. I however never saw who it was because I'd wake uo the next morning and be alone. "Should I tell him that? He did open up to me...it's only right...right? What if he doesn't believe me like most people?" I thought as I finished getting dressed. "Sheet is washing Kookie. I'm ready when you are" Quan said. "I'm dressed let's go! I'm hungry!" I said. "I will tell him...please believe me Quan..." I thought.