Goodbye

"Mina!" A man shouted. "Juno!" A woman shouted. "Mina? Juno?" I asked the children. "Yes?" They said. "Come on let's go to your parents" I said and held their hands. "Yes sir same place as 15 years ago" Jungkook said on the phone then hung up. "The police are on their way" he told me. "Good let's stay here till they arrive" I said. "You got it babe" Jungkook smiled then held Mina's hand. "Mina! Juno!" The couple shouted again. "Mommy! Daddy!" Juno and Mina said as we rounded the corner. Jungkook and I let go of them and they ran into their parents arms. Their parents looked at us and began to cry. "Thank you!" The mother said. "It's no problem" Jungkook said as he held my hand. "Where did you find them?" The father asked. I showed them my camera and the video I took. "Those men are serial rapists. They target this place to wisk children away and gangrape them. My fiancee and I are survivors of the attempted gangrape. 15 years ago when we were their age" I said. "Oh my god they were sitting right behind us...." The mother said. "They also sat behind me when I was their age" Jungkook said. "They sat in front of me" I said. "Oh my god!" The father said. That's when the police arrived.

"Good they are here!" I said and approached the officers. "Hello officers!" I said and bowed. "Were you the one who called us?" One asked. "No sir my fiancee did" I said. "Where is she?" The other asked. "He is right there with the would be victims and thier parents" I said and walked back over to Jungkook. "Are you the one who called us sir?" One asked Jungkook. "Yes sir hello!" Jungkook said and bowed. "What happened?" The other officer asked. "Me and my fiancee here were driving to get something to eat when we passed here and saw two men leading that little girl towards the back of the restaurant. The case of the attempted gang rape with two victims about 15 years ago...we were those victims. So we knew something was wrong so we parked and got out to find the little boy over there already behind the restaurant. My fiancee here filmed it with his camera and scared the men away but not before he caught their faces on the video" Jungkook said. "We will need to see that video" the officer said. "Of course!" I said.

"Lee you go talk to the family and get their story. I'll send Jisoo back here to pick you up and help you investigate" One officer said. "You got it Chan" Officer Lee said and approached the family. "Would you two follow me to the station?" Officer Chan asked. "Of course!" I said. Officer Chan smiled and walked back to his car. "I guess Ramen will have to wait" Jungkook said as we got back in his car. "Maybe..." I said. "Well maybe not! The Raman restaurant I believe is near the Station" Jungkook said. "Is it?" I asked as I pulled out the parking spot and began following Officer Chan. "I think so!" Jungkook said. "Well we will see when we arrive" I said. I drove for another 10 minutes before Officer Chan pulled into a police station. "Yep! There is the restaurant! It's frequented by the officers of this presict" Jungkook said pointing to a tall stone looking building. "Ooooo ok I'll have to flim it cause I film all the cool places I visit" I said. "Guku's girlfriend works there" Jungkook said. "She does?" I asked as we got out his car. "Yeah she does they serve the best Ramen in all of Busan!" He said with a smile. "Haha! Well I'm eager to try it out" I laughed. "You won't regret it!" Jungkook said with his adorable smile. "That smile..." I said lowly. "Please follow me" Officer Chan said. Jungkook grabbed my hand and we walked inside. "My son is unlawful and he must be arrested!" I heard a familiar voice say. "Is that?" I asked. "My dad...." Jungkook said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ㅓ Jungkookㅏ

"You go ahead with Officer Chan I'll deal with my dad" I told Quan. "Are you sure?" He asked me while looking at me with his cute eyes. I resisted asking him to come with me. "No Jungkook this is a family matter" I thought. "Yeah I'm sure go ahead" I said and kissed his cheek. "If your sure....just remember...you still owe me Ramen. So don't do anything stupid!" Quan said. "Roger that!" I said and Quan followed Officer Chan. "Ok...here goes!" I thought. "For my life free from my parents....I have to do this....and for Quan....bless whoever gets his heart...." I thought. "This might be goodbye...." I thought.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I remember going into the interrogation room at the presict and talking to Officer Chan and his superior Deputy Kim. I was so surprised to see a female superior in South Korea. I told them everything I knew including what happened to Jungkook and I. I showed them the video I took and I was released. I walked back out to the waiting room and looked around for Jungkook. "Excuse me? Have you seen the man I entered with?" I asked the front desk lady. "Yes sir. He left with an older gentleman the two seemed to be in a horrible fight and our security guard told them to take it outside" she said. "Thank you!" I said and left the precinct. I walked around the area surrounding the presict trying to find Jungkook and his dad but my search resulted in nothing but hunger. So I decided to walk into the ramen shop thinking Jungkook may have went to get us a table after he dealed with his dad. I walked in and a girl with long pink hair approached me excited. "Your Shu Quan!!!!" She said. "Hello!" I said and bowed. "Quan?" I heard Guku say. I looked passed the girl and saw Guku holding what looked like Jungkook's phone. "Guku! Have you seen Jungkook? I've been searching for him!" I said. "You and me both! I came here to pick up Sooyong here and take her home. While I waited I called Jungkook just to chat ans heard his phone ring in here. When I found it he was no where to be found" Guku said. "What happened..." I said. "You tell me" Guku said. So I told her the whole thing. " Then he told me that he'll deal with his dad and for me to follow Officer Chan so they can get the evidence on the men. Once I was done I looked for him and asked the secretary where he went. She told me he left with his father after they started to fight" I said. "His father was there! Why!" Guku asked. "I heard him say that Jungkook was unlawful and needed to be arrested" I said. "Unlawful? What the fuck!" Guku said. "I don't know..." I said. Then we heard Sooyoung scream from the kitchen and we both rushed in against the protest of the chef. "Sue!" Guku said. "What happened!" I said once we reached her. She just pointed infront of her and we looked to discover. "Is that?" I said. "Jungkook's father....fuck! Junu....what did you do" Guku said. The police arrived and soon identified the body as Jungkook's dad. They questioned everyone in the kitchen including me, Guku and Sooyoung. After hours of integration the restaurant closed early and we were free. I walked back to the presict and found Jungkook's car still where I parked it with a letter on it that simply read "I didn't do it" and signed by Jungkook. I don't know why I didn't take it into the presict and gave it to the police. I instead stuffed it into my pocket and got in the car. I started it up and drove home hoping he'd be there. However when I arrived. The bed was made and his stuff was gone. "Jungkook...." I said. I went to sleep ans awoke the next morning and moved out.