Chapter 04

Good morning!
I usually wake up around 9 am. And some days really feel so much better. When I wake up, and see the sun. It's natural. But it's occasional, when I don't need to convince myself to smile and it just happens on its own. Do you ever feel like a fairytale heroine when you wake up?
We all do some things at regular intervals of time that we enjoy and call "hobbies". We all have some kind of hobby we love. Ashley usually loves to watch something on internet, random videos and vlogs and makeup tutorials. She's a lot girly than me. You will mostly find me in casual Ts and trousers. Or may be even in PJs all day. Whatever. You will often see things about Ashley that I write. She's one of my few favourite people. World is full of weird people. Everyone is just weird in some way. Some people are extra weird, some are moderately weird and some are less weird. How is a person weird? If somebody does something that you don't do, and you don't like it much, so that person is weird. You might think that you're normal but you may also be weird to somebody's opinion. I say, I'm a lot weird. From other people's eyes. To me, I'm normal. What's wrong if I don't talk to anyone? My choice. I don't wanna talk to you, damn! Why am I obliged to talk and smile to you when I'm not interested. People who are materialistic are considered normal people. To me, they're actually weird. My hobbies include all the indoors activities. One of my favourite hobby is reading. As I've already mentioned before. My favourite reads include The Chronicles Of Narnia by C.S Lewis. It is a children book series of seven books: The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Prince Caspian; Voyage Of Dawn Treader; Silver Chair; The Last Battle in the correct reading order. I've heard that one can know a lot about someone by his book collection. You can tell a lot about me too if you know about this book series. I love the third book. The Horse and His Boy, you know what it is about? An escape from an abusive father (later on it was discovered that the abusive man wasn't that boy's father. He just found him and raised him and used him for his work), and a girl who escaped from her stepmother and her father who blindly follows his wife. They both met eachother on the run and became friends and accompanied eachother to the North where the free land of Narnia existed. I love the book because it matches my imagination. I have read this book five times now. I've almost memorized it. I don't usually love fairytales. Almost all of the Disney™ fairytales have the central idea about possibilities of a dream coming true. I do believe that dreams come true. I do believe that dreams come true with passion, enthusiasm for it, hard work and responsibility. It is possible. But a Prince will come to save you from your evil stepmother, and a Prince will make you wake up from a curse and save you, a Princess will kiss you so you can turn back to human from a frog. What kind of dreams are these? Does that make sense? It has no link with reality, but one should not even imagine it. At least a person like me, who is more realistic and achievable about life. I may become an idealist, sometimes. But I know ideal things are just ideas and have no existence. So I know how to work with reality. Hopes are useless when you don't do anything for yourself. I may sound rude, because I don't know how to beat around the bush and blabber. I am capable of doing a lot. It's just that I never got an opportunity. My parents wanted me to become a doctor so that they can keep their noses high. It's alright to want your child to do something prestigious in life. But that doesn't mean you should pressurise it so much that the kid loses all what he's good at. Career choice is one of the toughest decisions. I didn't want to be a doctor because I'm not a science brain. I sometimes think that I was capable of doing that if I ever had tried but I rejected medical science because I didn't want to do it. It's not like I couldn't. I didn't want to. I didn't do it. I often tried to make my parents understand that there are other prestigious professions too that I want to accept. But every time I brought this up, they gave me a motivational message to study medicine. I wanted to major in English literature or I wanted to study business. I had always dreamed to become a top businesswoman of the country. But I never got a chance to explain my dream. Well, I'm still studying science. Because I'm left with no choice. I have to do this. Just because. I have to do this. And I hope I will be able to do this for them. Because according to their statement, I have never done anything for them. So it's the least that I can try to satisfy them. May be then I can enter their good list. They're my parents. I love them. I just get disappointed, sometimes or often or may be mostly. Until yet, I have never made a decision of my own life. What can I do in an Asian country? It's good that I'm not East Asian. Being a southeast Asian is better than being south Asian or east asian. Their parents even dominate their forty years old kids. Seriously? I can't imagine that happening to me. A child should respect his parents and never misbehave to them no matter what. But parents should also be a little considerate.