Info

Here's some information about Takara.

Takara Kageyama

She has blue hair that reached below her ears (I will draw a picture of her)

That's genderbend Iwa and that's how long her hair is, but just imagine it more Kageyama looking and the tiniest bit longer

That's genderbend Iwa and that's how long her hair is, but just imagine it more Kageyama looking and the tiniest bit longer. Her hair is also thicker.

She also has navy blue eyes(like Kageyama)

Very loud, rude to her brother but can be very soft too.

Lactose Intolerant (Yes a Kageyama is Lactose intolerant)

Attended Kittagawa Daichi with her brother and played on the girls' volleyball team as a Wing Spiker.

Decided to go to Aoba Johsai instead of Karasuno, despite her brother's wishes.

Is friends with Hajime Iwaizumi and Toru Oikawa.

Her nickname for Kageyama is Moose because when he was little his favorite animal was a moose and he said if they ever became endangered, he would protect them.

Power: 3.5/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 3/5
Strategy: 5/5
Stamina:3/5
Jump:3.5/5

Takara means treasure Kageyama means dark mountain

Hi! This is my first HaikyuuxOC so, bear with me. I'm also not very good at spelling or grammar so bear with on that too.

I'd like it if you guys called me author-chan, cause that's what I'm referring to myself as. 

I love you all and I hope you have a good day/night.

-Author chan