6. Date

The rest of the week went by quickly and Saturday rolled around before Takara knew it.

It was lunch time and Takara was meeting up with Oikawa at the park around six so Takara was extremely bored.

"Hey Tobio?" she asked from her spot in the living room.

"Hm?" he asked back.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for your match?" she asked.

Kageyama's face went pale as he rushed into his bedroom and closed the door. He came out five minutes later wearing a white shirt and black shorts.

He gave her a kiss on the forehead and ran out the door.

"Well," she said getting off the couch. "That takes care of one problem."

She walked to her bedroom and sat down on her bed, calling Iwa.

"Hey Iwa," she said when the call started.

"Hey Takara, did you need something?" he asked.
"Not really, I'm just super duper bored," she answered, playing with her comforter. 

"Oh," he said. "Well, do you want to come over. My mom would love to see you."

"Yeah sure," she said "Send me your address, I'll be there in ten."

"Bye, see you then," he said. Takara hung up the phone and her notifications buzzed showing Iwa's address.

Takara figured she would be spending lots of time at Iwa's house so she got ready in her clothes for her date.

(BTW Takara's fashion style is grunge so plz don't judge)

She put on a black long sleeved shirt and some fishnet stockings. She then put on her blue plaid shirt with a wallet chain. To finish the outfit, she put on thigh length socks and black combat boots. (I did my best to describe what it looks like)

Takara went into her bathroom and brushed out her blue hair

Takara went into her bathroom and brushed out her blue hair. She put in chain thread earrings with cuffs on and put on some makeup.

She grabbed her phone and a grey cross body purse, shoving her phone and wallet into it. She walked out of her room and to the front door. She walked outside, locking the door behind her.

Takara took out her phone. She looked at the address and began her journey to Iwa's house.

---timeskip brought to you by grunge Takara---

knock knock knock

Takara had taken and hour and a half to reach Iwa's house, cause she got lost.

The door opened, revealing Iwa.

"There you are," he said. "Come inside, I was getting worried."

Takara shoved her phone in her purse and walked inside Iwa's house. It was very neat and clean.