31. Mad dog-chan

The rest of the training camp went by smoothly. No one tried to flirt with her and they won all of the games(except with Shiratorizawa).

They all piled back onto the bus to head back to the school and endure more practice. Takara sat down beside Oikawa who was smirking down at his phone.

"Uh oh," Takara said. "What did you do this time?"

"Just something that will help us win and go to Nationals this year," Oikawa said, smugly.

"What is it?" Takara asked. "I'm concerned, cause if you're going to cheat-"

"It's not cheating Kara-chan!" Oikawa said. "I'd never cheat!"

"Well, what is it then?" she asked.

-----

"What's your name?" Takara asked the guy who had just walked into the gym. He 

"He's Kentarou Kyoutani," Oikawa said. "The Mad Dog of Aoba Johsai."

"Huh," Takara said. "And he hasn't been here because...?"

"Kyouken-chan here has some anger issues and had some conflict with us third-years but, all is forgiven," Oikawa said. "Kyouken-chan, this is Takara Kageyama, she's our manager."

Kyountani gave a gruff, "Hello."

"Well," Takara said. "Um, you guys should do you stretches and...."

She looked around at the players, her eyes landing on Yahaba, "Yahaba-kun if you don't mind could you show, Kyoutani-san the drills?"

Yahaba gave Kyountani a weary look but nodded.

"Perfect," she shooed them away with her hand. "Now go." 

The team dispersed and went to do their drills except Oikawa, "Kara-chan, are you sure Yahaba should do this?"

They both watched as the light brown headed boy started explaining the stretches to the "mad dog".

Truthfully, Takara was worried about Yahaba. He was just a precious secon year. And though that would be weird coming from a first year, she felt like the team was her family. Yahaba was her soft older brother.

"He'll be fine," Takara said. "And if Kyountani does anything, I can deal with him."

"Scary," Oikawa replied. He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm going to go warm up."

Takara nodded and watched Yahaba and Kyountani. They seemed to be somewhat getting along. At least Yahaba was trying to be nice and cooperate with the boy. 

After a few minutes of warming up, the boys got ready for actual practice, "Okay, let's start with the three person receiving drill. I want, Watari, Oikawa, and Kunimi in a group. Kyountani, Yahaba and Kindaichi in a group, and Iwa, Makki, and Mattsun in a group."

The boys got into their groups. The team was smaller now since Yuda, Sawauchi, and Shido left. There were only nine players.

Watari, Oikawa, and Kunimi got in the corners and Iwa handed Takara a ball. She took it and tossed it over the net, officially starting practice.

-----

Practice was going great. Every was being productive, nothing bad had happened, and there were only some minor mistakes. It was lik everyone was playing their a-game.

It seems Takara thought too soon. Yelling could be heard through the gym. Takara looked toward the wall and Kyoutani had Yahaba by the collar of his shirt, pushing him up again the wall,his feet hanging off the ground.