12. Karasuno

"Morning boys!" Takara said the next day when she walked into the gym. "Who's ready to play against Karasuno."

The team gave a pathetic 'yay' and Takara scoffed. 

"That was pathetic," Takara said. "Where are Kindaichi and Yahaba?"

"They aren't here yet," Iwa said sliding his knee pads up.

"I'll go outside to wait for them," Takara said. She walked back outside and heard a conversation between the two boys.

"So... we're playing Karasuno today right?" Yahaba asked. "Doesn't he go to that school? The King of the Court I mean. Didn't you go to the same Junior High as him?"

Takara caught her breath and followed the two boys silently.

"Oh, you mean Kageyama," Kindaichi said.

'Like you didn't know Turnip,' Takara thought.

"He's nothing special," Kindaichi continued. "His individual skill may have been off the charts, but he has no idea of what it takes to succeed in a team sport. He's too egocentric."

"Oh?Not that it matters now that he went to Karasuno," Yahaba said putting a hand behind his head. "They may've been a strong team in the past or whatever but now, all that comes to mind is that their manager's a hottie."

'Ew,' Takara thought. 

"For real?" Kindaichi asked.

"Yeah," Yahaba said. "She's got this sultry look to her."

'And this is why I don't want to know what boys think about me,' Takara thought, as she continued to follow the boys.

"Oh, they also have this punk on their team," Yahaba said. "A cue ball with a real mean look. He looks completely retarded."

She was about to say something but four boys from the Karasuno team appeared when the two boys turned the corner.

The first one was the baldie named Tanaka who was giving the two Seijoh boys a weird look. The second one was a tall blonde french fry with glasses. The third was a smaller boy with green air and freckles. And the fourth boy was her brother Tobio Kageyama.

"Keep looking down on us," Tanaka said. "And we'll eat you alive."

Yahaba and Kindaichi straightened up and they had scared looks on their faces.

The blonde megane smirked and waved his hand, "You shouldn't threaten them like that, Tanaka. Look, now these poor elites are shaking in their boots. Don't you feel sorry for them?"

'Ooh, a really salty french fry,' Takara thought. 'I don't like him.'

"I guess gotta limit the bullying to the match proper right?" Tanaka asked. 

"I can't leave you guys alone for two minutes," Daichi said turning the corner to see the five players. 

"We're sorry," Daichi said pushing Tanaka's head down. 

" Long time no see, King," Kindaichi said as the Karasuno boys were walking away. "Show me what kind of dictatorship you've put in place this time. I can hardly wait."

Tanaka started rolling up his sleeves but Daichi pulled him back, watching her brother.

Her brother looked up, "Sure."

Then he walked away and Takara walked forward. 

"Did you boys forget the way to the gym?" Takara asked in her angriest voice. "Or are you just so stupid that you forgot?" Kindaichi and Yahaba cowered. And the Karasuno boys looked at her, scared.