22. I Will

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The boys came back to the bench to get water. Whenever one of them stood up , she pushed them back down.
"Rest," she said. "All of you need some. I don't want any of you to get up. If you need anything, throw your shoe at me or something."

She crossed her arms and looked at her brothers team. They were all getting water, and she noticed her brother staring at her.

Takara didn't know what to do since they were playing against each other so she just looked away.

Then she felt something hit her back. She saw a bandage wrap roll to the floor at her feet and she turned around to see who threw it at her.

"Turnip!" She exclaimed, scaring the middle blocker. "I wasn't being literal about the shoe thing!"

There was a continuous volley going on between Karasuno and Aoba Johsai. 

The ball was hit to Makki who received it and sent it to Oikawa. He set it to iwa who spiked it over and onto the floor.

"Nice serve Iwa!" Takara yelled. After they had gotten the point, it was Iwa's turn to serve. He threw the ball in the air and hit it to the other side of the court.

There were volleys over the net, each ending up with one of the teams getting points.

Then finally Aoba Johsai did something even Takara didn't expect. The ball flew to their side and it was received.

"Go Watari!" Oikawa yelled. The libero got under the ball and got into setting position.

Takara's mouth hung open as she watched Watari set the ball to Oikawa, who was doing a back attack.

The ball hit the floor and the team cheered and patted Watari on the back.

Then, it was Oikawa's turn to serve. He tossed the ball in the air, jumped and hit it over the net. The ball flew down but was received by Daichi.

The ball flew back over the net to Makki who accidentally hit it too hard. The ball started to fly back over the net and both Oikawa and Hinata jumped in the air. 

Oikawa reached the ball and tossed it to the side where Iwa was waiting. He jumped up and spiked the ball over the net, earning Aoba Johsai a point.

Iwa and Oikawa high-fived each other and Takara smiled. Maybe they could win this game.

'Two broad attacks in a row?' Takara thought. She watch Hinata jump high into the air as if he were flying. His eyes were closed, but he spiked the ball hard and down towards the other side of the court. 

Karasuno got another point. The ball was served and Makki received it, it flew over the other side of the next and Nishinoya bumped it to Kageyama.

She watched as the blockers followed Hinata. but Takara saw Tanaka jump up and spike the ball Kageyama set to him. Karasuno scored again, making them tied.

The coach called Aoba Johsai's first time out and both teams went to the sidelines.

"I don't want any of you to get stressed out," Takara told the boys as she handed them water and towels.

"What should we do about that broad attack?" Makki asked, wiping sweat from his forehead.

'Think,' seemed to be the only things going through everyone's minds.