24. Shiratorizawa

Early update! So, I can treat you guys on Sunday or someday next week.

"I'm sorry guys," Takara told the team. "I have an appointment for my shoulder. I'm going to have to miss your game."

"Don't worry Kara-chan!" Oikawa said, wrapping her in a hug from behind. "We'll win for you."

"Thanks," Takara said , when all of the boys agreed. "You guys should probably get going."

The bus had pulled up and they started filing on. Oikawa stayed behind to tell Takara bye.

"I should be going with you guys," she told him.

"It's fine Kara-chan," Oikawa said, he hugged her again. "We don't mind. Your health and safety comes first."

"Thank you," she said. She pulled back from the hug and leaned forward. She pressed her lips against his lips quickly. "Now go, win. Do it for me!"

Oikawa smirked and got on the bus.

Takara waved them off as the bus pulled out of the school parking lot. She then got on her bike and started riding to the doctor's office. She was extremely happy for some reason. 

She pedaled down the road and eventually reached the office. She chained her bike and walked inside the doctors office. 

"Good morning, Ms. Kageyama," the receptionist lady said. "You're here rather early."

"Well, I need to be able to watch my team play today," she told her signing her name on the clipboard.

"Oh, that's right. You're the manager of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team," she said, taking the clipboard back.

"Yes ma'am," Takara told her sitting down in a chair. "They're playing Shiratorizawa today."

"The powerhouse? Oh, I wouldn't be able to. Those tall giants are scary," the receptionist laughed.

It was strange how a grown women could be afraid of high school boys because of their height.

"Well, Dr. Soto will see you shortly," she continued disappearing back into the office area.

Takara then took out her phone and pressed the news app. She clicked the volleyball sports channel.

The video started playing and she watched as the Aoba Johsai boys walked into the gym. She smirked as she saw Oikawa pull out the list she'd given out to him.

They practiced serving, receiving and spiking.

"Kageyama-san?"

Takara looked up to see Dr. Soto holding a clipboard. Takara got up, still glancing down at her phone.

She followed the doctor into the examination room, "So, what's got you so glued to your phone?"

"Oh, Aoba Johsai's playing today for the Miyagi Qualifiers," Takara said. "I wasn't able to go to the game with them today."

"Oh," he said. "Well, this appointment is very important, but I'm sorry you'll have to miss the game."

"It's fine," Takara said, turning her phone off. "I'm ready."

He checked her height, weight, ears, eyes, heartbeat and pulse. (Bruh, she's skinnier then me, 133.3 lbs)

She sat back down on the examination table and looked at the doctor.

"So, how's your shoulder been doing?" he asked. 

"Pretty good," Takara told him. "I'm able to move my shoulder forwards and backwards without it hurting too much."