26. Free Day

"That's not how to walk a dog, you know that, right?" Takara asked.

Oikawa had put the part of the leash where you were supposed to hold it around his ankle, "It's more stylish Kara-chan! Besides, people will think the dog is obedient enough to walk by itself."

"Okay," Takara said, petting the head of the German Shepherd she was walking. "But if you sprain your ankle cause you were dragged through the mud by a dog, it won't be my fault."

"Relax Kara-chan," Oikawa said. "You worry too much."

Then the dog did exactly what Takara predicted. He ran forward, chasing after a squirrel, causing Oikawa to be dragged across the ground. The dog was big, a Great Dane, so it was able to pull his weight.

Takara chased after him and the dog with the German Shepherd right behind her. They ran until the Great Dane stopped because it had chased the squirrel up a tree.

"I told you not to hold the leash like that," Takara said. Oikawa quickly took the leash off of his ankle and stood up. His clothes were ripped a bit and there was grass and dirt in his now disheveled hair.

 His clothes were ripped a bit and there was grass and dirt in his now disheveled hair

(I mean this is basically what happened...)

"This is why I never want a dog," Oikawa said, glaring down at the Great Dane. The dog looked back up at him, tongue sticking out and happy.

"You would've been fine if you hadn't of put the leash around your ankle," Takara said as they made their way back to the shelter.

After dropping the dogs off, and saying goodbye they went back to Oikawa's house.

"Go get changed," Takara said. "I want to take you somewhere."

"Ooh, Kara-chan! You're taking me somewhere special?" Oikawa said as he headed into his bathroom. Before he left thought Takara through a pillow at his face. "Ow, Kara-chan. So mean."

Takara took her phone out and saw she got texts from Makki, Mattsun, and Iwa.

Meme#2, added Mother, Meme#1, THicc arms, Turnip, Lidded eyes, #BestLibero, and DollarStoreOikawa to the group chat (MEme#1 is Mattsun and Meme#2 is Makki)

Mother: First of all, why is this a group chat and why am I mother? and where is Oikawa?

Meme#1: We created this group chat without him and you're literally our mother

Mother: I don't like ur logic cuz I'm a first year and most of u are older then me

THicc arms: she's right that is weird

Meme#2: FInee....

Meme#2 changed Mother to THE Mom

THE Mom: ....well, it's better than just Mother

THicc arms: I still don't like it

Lidded eyes: This is why my phone's notifications are getting spammed? Aren't you all supposed to be in class?